USA Election 2004

by Simon 242 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

May the best man win !

... and that means not Bush

• Atilla
    Atilla

I agree, I think the Bush team is getting a little desparate with their slipping numbers. Yesterday, Bush did one of his few interviews on Meet the Press with Tim Russert and he just sounded awful. Plus, he didn't answer any of the questions put to him, he just mumbled, stammered, and repeated himself like a broken record. I tell you what Simon, we'll get rid of Bush if you get rid of Blair-he's almost as bad as Bush.

• logansrun
    logansrun

The Lord told Pat Robertson it will be a landslide victory for Bush. How stupid is we?

Bradley

• Badger
    Badger

Simon:

I agree, dude, but this is our call...you Brits have Tony Blair to tend to!

• Simon
    Simon

If he carries on how he's been going, copying everything his pal Bush does and following him like a poddle then I suspect he will resign as PM ... and declare himself "Governor of the 51st State"

Blair: We will not have an enquiry, There is no need for enquiry. Don't ask for an enquiry as refusal often offends.
    Bush: We're having an enquiry.
    Blair: We are having an enquiry too.

(sheesh)

Credit to Bush: he (or at least his advisors) at least have the gumption to have it report after the election and fill it with his own people. Not that they are biased but one declared that the president was totally innocent on the day he was named - that's what we want, people who will look at the evidence instead of deciding up front what the result is going to be!

You could buy Blair y'know? You could have him with London Bridge ... two for the price of one. Make 'em into a theme park attraction.

• Badger
    Badger

Simon:

No, get it right....Canada is the 51st state....Mexico is the 52nd...y'alls 53rd.

Only 9 more months...then we get to kick their corrupt asses back to Houston.

Seriously, from this weekend:

>Dean's out of the running, and either Edwards or Clark will be gone after Tuesday, depending on who loses Tennessee and/or Virginia.

>Kerry needs to start building bridges with the rest of the candidates now...he got Gephardt's support...good move, since Missouri is a swing state. Gephardt has a lot of moderate support and can deliver the St. Louis suburbs as a running mate.

>Kucinich was out of the running from the opening gun, but picked up about 10 percent in Washington...That's how far left those people are. I don't want him to win, but I want him to do well...like you pull for Man City to avoid relegation.

>Dean should stay in and just pound at Bush....He's not going to win the nomination, but he can fire up the troops.

>I won't comment on Bush's Sunday interview...suffice it to say I'm not a Bush fan, so any criticism I have would be biased.

>I also refuse to place a bet on the Nov. election yet...like making a bet in draw poker after getting only one card.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

May the best man win (and I mean Bush)

It'll be interesting to see the debate between Kerry and Bush...somehow I think Kerry won't be mentioning Haliburton too much. The economy is moving along pretty good, jobs are being created, Kerry can't run on his record with voting on defense issues, and no one wants to raise taxes when they get in the voting booth.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I think Simon started this post to shit-stir

• Mulan
    Mulan

I agree with you Simon.....................whoever it is, let it NOT be Bush.

As for Kucinich, I really like him, but agree he doesn't have a chance, but I wish he did. He also doesn't LOOK Presidential, which is a sad thing to say, but it's true.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    Only 9 more months...then we get to kick their corrupt asses back to Houston.

Is there anywhere else he can go.......

We already have his corrupt minion governor Perry in Austin and the Elder bush here in Houston.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit