would you hit a woman if she hit you first? (for men)

by pudd 93 Replies latest social relationships

• pudd
    pudd

I would like to as the men on the board a question. if your wife/partner were to slap you during an argument, would you feel that if you were you to hit back it would make you equal?

we all know that violance, no matter how minor is wrong, but this is a question about equality.

I would also be interested to hear other women's points of veiw of course.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

It depends on what she hit me with first.

xjw_b12 goes to hide golf clubs.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That would depend entirely on how drunk or coked up I was at the time.

• shotgun
    shotgun

I've never been smoked by a woman before but I would say no....

For a man it would be best to make like a tree and leaf!

Or be like a shepard and get the flock out of there!

• shotgun
    shotgun

XJW....Interesting comment machete boy!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I wouldn't do it to make me feel equal, I would do it because of shock and anger. My physical reaction would be triggered by my emotions.

I actually slapped a woman at work a couple of months ago. We would make jokes to each other, but she started slapping me. At first, it was a light pat on my cheek. As time passed by, the pats got harder. There came a point when I had enough when she slapped me and knocked my glasses off. I smacked her across the face. She no longer talks to me. Oh well.

• avishai
    avishai

Not unless i was backed into a corner and my life was threatened. That does'nt mean if she hits me I don't think she deserves it. She does. I've just been trained to hit hard, unlike most women. Plus, in the eyes of the law, as the guy, if you hit back, you are almost always screwed.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I smacked her across the face. She no longer talks to me. Oh well.

Reminds me of the song Ring My Bell.

I'm not inclined to hit anyone. Every time anyone has every tried to start hitting me I would pin them or restrain them some way.

If that did not work, then yes, I would hit anyone who hit me. I believe in equal opportunity.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Holy crap Nos

There came a point when I had enough when she slapped me and knocked my glasses off

Where do you work, the WWF office bldg.

I've never heard of men and women work mates slapping each other like that before, you sure you two weren't in bed together when this happened.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Damn you elsewhere your comments sickened me

I'm not inclined to hit anyone. Every time anyone has every tried to start hitting me I would pin them or restrain them some way and then fart on their heads.

You dirty pig.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit