Ewart Chitty

by NoAbuse 93 Replies latest jw friends

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

No. Mr. Greenlees left hand is on his colleague's right shoulder. His right hand is holding a cigarette.

• NoAbuse
  • sir82
    sir82

A relative of mine got tickets for me. I drove to Pittsburgh for the Centennial meeting

I was there!

We probably bumped shoulders, or passed each other on the way in/out of the loo, or something.

I have almost no recollection of the event though. I seem to recall Fred Franz talking for a long time, though I have no idea what the topic was.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Not sure if that's a cigarette, looks like the shadow on the bottom of his jacket to me. 🤔

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Here we see Chitty at left and Franz at right.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Boy your sure hung up on this Chitty fellow NoAbuse

Is it something about him getting caught putting his penis where it not to go and more or less getting away with it ?

I’m sure the GB members these days are a little more careful about who they put in high profile positions at HQ Bethel. 🥴

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Apparently Chitty spent his final years in a "Jah Jireh" home. I had never even heard of such a thing.

• minimus
    minimus

Fink, lol...I dunno

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I was there! We probably bumped shoulders, or passed each other on the way in/out of the loo, or something.

sir82 ...

Yes, the only thing I can barely recall at Pittsburgh is Franz talking. He was always the one you hated to give the final part at the end of the day at any assembly.

I clearly remember "back in the day" at Yankee Stadium when the sessions ended at 9PM in the evening that he would easily go on for an extra half hour or more. Once I remember, nearly 10PM. He would just talk and talk and talk. As a little kid at the time, it felt like torture.

Anyway, I will find the old centennial brochure in one of the boxes of old stuff and put it here for all to see.

Rub a Dub

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Here is video of one JW retirement care home that was abandoned leaving a whole lot of unused junk that should been properly removed .

What happened is a big question, it appears it was in Manchester UK.

Another Jah Jireh home posted a cost of $3020.00 per month, so not for the poor JWS out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlWsvSJQuqU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit