Ewart Chitty

by NoAbuse 93 Replies latest jw friends

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

An undated photo of Chitty before his downfall:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    "

This is one of egregious things about religoius organizations is there always a potential of covering up of ill gotten behavior by its own members intended to keep the outward image of the organization look clean, innocent and virtuous.

The mantra by JWS members is " Oh the people in our organization are better than non members , because we're righteous and moral." ....... right

This smiling pretentiousness goes on at every JWS meeting and elsewhere.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The leaders of the WTS should take partial blame for this since back in the 1940's and 50's the Top GB men /Presidents prompted its followers to not get married but rather commit their lives to preaching the good news in service to Jehovah.

I wonder how many causative acts of homosexuality came out this propagation at Bethel and ..... ? ? ?

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

I wonder how many causative acts of homosexuality came out this propagation at Bethel and ..... ? ? ?

I doubt much. I believe you are either a gaylord or you aren't. But it probably separated the wheat from the chaff. Maybe if you stayed beyond the obligatory 2 years you'd be invited to a post-memorial extravaganza hosted by a GB member himself.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sorry are you gay ? I didn't mean to be offensive to gays

Of course there wasn't rampant homosexuality happening at Bethel but I made a speculation out of known human sociological behavior.

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Chitty addressing the followers in the 50s:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As far as its known Greenless and Chitty were not Dfed, they were just quietly removed from Bethel as to not create a big brouhaha.

The higher up people of this organization get treated differently , partially out their positional status.

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Another rare picture showing Chitty and Greenlees side by side. Note the striking physical resemblance:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So as the story goes two suspected homos got into GB positions and were quietly removed from their positions under the speculation that they had enacted upon their homosexual tendencies. ........ end of story

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Rumored to be a picture of Chitty at work, although it's authenticity cannot be verified:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit