Do You Think President Trump Will Be Impeached?

by minimus 242 Replies latest jw friends

• TheMark
    TheMark

It's all but a dog and pony show, c'mon let's get real and wake up to it. sheesh

• Apostate Anonymous
    Apostate Anonymous

All I know, regardless of what eventually happens, impeachment or not, NOTHING substantial is going to change in this country.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting thread if o should say so myself

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Looks very likely at this point. However, I feel the same as Apostate Anonymous:

All I know, regardless of what eventually happens, impeachment or not, NOTHING substantial is going to change in this country.

The greatest (and honestly the only) disappointment I've had since waking up is in the political system in the US. Trump, Bush, Clintons, Obama --- all ineffectual (at best) if you ask me.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

How many dog and pony shows come with Guilty Pleas, Prison sentences, Indictments, an Immunity given to CEOs?

Trump is shitting in his pants - because knows he is a crook.

• Simon
    Simon
    How many dog and pony shows come with Guilty Pleas, Prison sentences, Indictments, an Immunity given to CEOs?

Your opinion seems to be 'find anyone guilty of something and that proves Trump is guilty of everything (that you want him to be)'. That isn't and shouldn't be how any judicial system works.

Lets not forget, unless the investigation comes up with clear evidence of election tampering coordinated with Russia, then it is clearly a political invention created by the outgoing administration using government agencies to cling to power (regardless of what ever else they uncover along the way).

That should be chilling to anyone!

Threats to democracy rarely start with unpopular leaders that people are scrutinizing their every move. It's always to the backdrop of a cheering crowd with the press lavishing praise on them.

Tan-suit man was the far greater threat to democracy, many are just too short-sighted to see it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Would you ever be soo disliked that someone dying would single you out and ask that you not attend their funeral?

It's being reported that Senator John McCain is, in soo many words, asking that Donald Trump not attend his funeral. McCain himself is planning his own funeral...expecting to die soon from brain cancer.

This is the kind of name that Donald Trump has made for himself...Wow!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...it's been said that John McCain is a kind hearted, humble and very mild mannered guy. So just how would he put his request into words:

John McCain: "I just don't want the son-of-a-bitch there"!

:-) :-)

• minimus
    minimus

McCain is not known as a sweet guy. Maybe his family thinks so but he’s not known for his lovely temperament.

• minimus
    minimus

I doubt very much that Trump will have anything to do with the sweet senator.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit