Do You Think President Trump Will Be Impeached?

by minimus 242 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Would you ever be soo disliked that someone dying would single you out and ask that you not attend their funeral?

It's being reported that Senator John McCain is, in soo many words, asking that Donald Trump not attend his funeral - this kind of thing happens all the time, among politicians and the public.

When my dad dies, I definitely won't attend his funeral. When my paternal aunt dies, I might not attend her funeral.

People fall out, hold grudges, un-friend each other on Face Book, etc. It's part of real life.

All this means is that Trump is not a great person but instead is a dick. I kinda sussed that already.

What it doesn't necessarily mean is Trump's unfit to be president.

Why do I get the feeling that if Hillary had won, Trump's affairs would be left alone?

• minimus
    minimus

I think Trump simply doesn’t like McCain. Pretty simple.

• out4good4
    out4good4
    Why do I get the feeling that if Hillary had won, Trump's affairs would be left alone?

Maybe so......

But you could rest assured that the Republicans would've had enough investigations in the pipeline and ongoing to stymie any congressional activity.

That knife cuts both ways.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

minimus - you are right, he doesn't.

But Trump doesn't like anyone who is: more powerful, richer, smarter (long long list there), he doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him, who will not do what he wants, and most of all, he HATES anyone goes against him.

Great qualities in an authoritarian leader!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

No and my bet is that he will have a second term.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Funny how Republicans have complete amnesia about the 8 years of Obama.

From what could have been a great depression to a booming economy and almost full employment.
    Saved the auto industry.
    Got 40 million more people affordable insurance (me included).

All the while with a congress that PUBLICLY pronounced that their entire goal was to obstruct everything that Obama wanted to do.

Oh and Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.... 7 congressional GOP Lead investigations into that which came up with nothing.

I have nothing but Contempt for the GOP and Trump republicans.

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
  • minimus
    minimus

Ttdtt, all those qualities you say Trump has, Hillary has too. Lol

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

miniums - is it just me or is Hillary a private citizen and not the president?

What the F does it matter what she is or is not like?

Oh and by the way - she spent her entire life in public service, and Trump has spent it Screwing people both figurative and literally. There is NOTHING redeeming about him.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Oh and Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi - are you really glossing over the Benghazi disaster and Hillary's and Obama's involvement in Libya?!

she spent her entire life in public service - ... screwing people.

You Democrat voters are really something ...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No why ?

.......because there is no legal means or platform to do so at this time in spite of some of his actions being recognized as being dishonest and corrupt in his activities and some his associates.

He might eventually be charged with obstruction of justice though.

Time will tell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit