Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    cofty

You say “I see avoiding actual discussion is your style.”

It has nothing to do with “avoiding discussion;” the fact is that there is nothing to discuss. Because

1) Our experience from the time immemorial is that seed becomes tree that grows, remains for some time and dies only to appear again. This applies to everything—micro and macro. Hence this system is ripe to be renewed—something humans are not able to do but it is something only the Almighty can do (this is what Kingdom means). This is too obvious which requires no discussion or negotiation.

2) Second is who will inherit the Kingdom? There is no better quality than compassion (Mathew 9:13; 25:31-40) which everyone will agree to. For this too there is no discussion needed.

What one can do is to either accept or reject. If you accept, you are the primary beneficiary as this brings co-operation from everyone and from all corners—that means you benefit even if there is no Kingdom, no God …

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

Alive!

Thank you for those words of consolation. I am doing something good for its own sake--hence no worry about results.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    We freely share our thinking and views. Interestingly, we all think alike although we were, in the past, disconnected and found far flung. We all apply Ecclesiastes 12:12 (too many writings, reading them all is wearisome to us) primarily to WT writings and even to Scriptures. We give importance only to those verses dealing with God’s Kingdom and the Kingdom qualities needed to inherit it (such as Mathew 9:13; 25:31-40)

I highlighted the key overstatements you made. If you all think alike, then you are no better than the JW's. Diversity of thinking should be expected. I don't believe you freely, like in front of other JW's, share what you think. It would be guarded. If you all apply certain scriptures, again- no freedom, just slaving for something different.

This post is total b.s.! There are many among the meeting attenders that are independent thinkers that don't agree with what they are hearing and reading. To overstate it like you are some kind of emerging group that works as a group is a disservice.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    You say “I see avoiding actual discussion is your style.”
    It has nothing to do with “avoiding discussion;” the fact is that there is nothing to discuss. Because...

Of course because he's just looking for supporters of his preaching. Every single statement, comment, question or fact is simply ignored.. just as they do when knocking on doors.

2) Second is who will inherit the Kingdom? There is no better quality than compassion (Mathew 9:13; 25:31-40) which everyone will agree to. For this too there is no discussion needed.
    You speak for everyone and God too? You forgot to include cowards and liars..

Revelation 21:8

"But the cowardly, ..... and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death."

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

OnTheWayOut & GodZoo

I appreciate your views, and wish you all the best.

Interestingly, we both are happy—like those who reside in the basement of an apartment thinking that is the only place available, and those who stay in the upper floors.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I'll ask you the same question I asked Pastor WireRider (which he ignored); Is an imminent Armageddon real?
  • azor
    azor

ISW1961 What a brain washed fool you are. It would be OK if your private Idaho only affected you. If you continue to go in your so called ministry or brainwash your children/grand children you have my derision and no doubt many others.

Old man seeking to soothe his own conscience rather than stand up for what is right. You have and continue to portray your cowardice. I will die for the future of my heirs. What I see from you is a man who will sell his up the river for his own ease of mind.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

nicolaou,

You ask: ”an imminent Armageddon real?”

Armagddon is real. Imminent or not depends on the degree of madness humans would display. For the last 40 years, we are experiencing terrorism. Have we succeeded in bringing it down? It is only increasing. Why? Violence has become the inner aspects of individuals which reflects in the collective consciousness. Will we succeed in bringing sea-level rise? This too increases. All our progresses are inadequate—it is like we fill a tank that has more leakages.

The only thing that is certain in our lives is our death—when, where and how we do not know.

Similarly,

The only thing that is absolutely certain on global aspects, it is Armageddon— when, where and how we do not know. It will be started by man’s madness, and will be concluded by God who will use it as a means to bring in Paradise on earth.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    The only thing that is absolutely certain . . is Armageddon . . It will be started by man’s madness, will be concluded by God.

The religious mind at work. And people wonder why so many secularist call for an end of faith.

• slimboyfat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit