Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    It's hard to imagine someone coming on this forum thinking that they could use it as a recruitment tool??
  • done4good
    done4good
    lsw1961 - But here are many people like me still enjoying the countless benefits of JW system by being right in its midst supporting its good contributions, yet not being part of its evils. This is a great feat of balancing act which you people can be envious of (which you prove yourself by desparately accusing me for the sake of accusing—saying I am campaigning for some organization other than JWs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being such an evasive coward and answer my question...Or get lost!

Would you give the same pass to Christendom on its evils? I patiently await your qualified answer. (Although I expect none).
    d4g
  • cofty
    cofty
    It seems you both feel nervous seeing just two of my posts as it is obviously against your known stand.

I am nervous about nobodies posts. If I am wrong about anything please educate me with facts and evidence. I don't want to be wrong any longer than necessary.

You people acted like a man who tried to take on a running goods train by his head (against JW system) thus lost everything.

I lost a brain washed family and gained freedom. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

people like me still enjoying the countless benefits of JW system

There are none. You are deluding yourself.

You avoided my question as I predicted you would. Once again....

lsw1961 - Do you have any connection with the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University or any other organisation associated with it?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Isw1961 - you also ignored my questions, so I'll post them again now:

What do you think will happen to the current GB if Armageddon came? Would God judge then adversely and destroy them?

Do you believe that JF Rutherford died faithful to God and is in heaven?

No muddying the waters or dancing around the issue - please just answer these questions honestly.

Thank you.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

I think I know who this LSW1961 character is...

I can post a photo of you if you like? I even know which Kingdom Hall you attend..

You've been a little careless Mrs..

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    But here are many people like me still enjoying the countless benefits of JW system by being right in its midst supporting its good contributions,

The contributions the Jehovah's Witnesses have made? What would that be exactly?

The preaching work? For all the hours spent in the ministry, what have they accomplished? Growth is no more than the population growth and most people couldn't tell you what the Jehovah's Witnesses believe, and that's only in Western countries, most people in China have probably never heard of them. Most of the hours reported are spent on coffee breaks, driving around, the meeting for service or standing by a literature cart, in other words completely wasted.

Perhaps you think they have made contributions in people's lives? If the Jehovah's Witness way of life is so much better, why do they have the lowest retention rate of any religion? Why are there so many suicides? Why is there so much depression? Why do they have so many problems with pedophiles? Why are so many reporting that there is no love on the congregations, no joy, no support? Why are the meetings so dry, repetitive and boring?

No, the Jehovah's witnesses have nothing to offer, that is why they are having money troubles right now. If the Jehovah's Witnnesses were happy and fulfilled in their lives they would be gladly supporting the Watchtower with their pocketbooks, but they aren't. If the preaching work was effective there would be growth and the Watchtower wouldn't be shutting down half finished projects and laying people off. Instead of taking care of the spiritual needs of their members, the governing body is consumed with coming up with new ways of getting money and obsessing over tight pants and colorful socks.

So there are no benefits to the Jehovah's Witness way of life, or not any that are better than what any other religion offers. I have attended a few churches, their services were more interesting and spiritually fulfilling that any meeting at a Kingdom Hall. There was love and beautiful music and genuine caring for each other. I was a Jehovah's Witness for thirty years, since I have left I have become a better and happier person. Being a Jehovah's Witness kept me from being my best self, it held me back and taught me nothing useful. It is a religion of fear, obligation and guilt.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

To all those who ridicule me.

What is this all about? You all are coming against me as though with a bulldozer to crush an egg, with some even calling names such as IS. This is worse than Judicial Committee of JWs? Is this the forum to discuss about JWs as your caption text claims? Is this all out-attack for saying “there is a third wise option” of supporting the good and ignoring the ills? Yesterday, cofty claimed this world is not decadent, but we are living in the best part of history. If attacking the good just because he is good is not the sign of a decadent society, what is decay? I am now fully confident that this world is beyond redemption. You have fortified my conviction further.

Cofty, ask sensible questions about JWs only—I will answer. If some organization is your night-mare, that’s your problem for which you have to seek cure.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

done4good

You ask: “Would you give the same pass to Christendom on its evils?”

“Do not resist the wicked” is a wise counsel—it is a waste of time as far as religions are concerned. Confronting the wicked is the work of the Government, and ultimately of Heavenly Government.

If you want a peaceful life, you have to watch only the good, and ignore the ills which is actually their problem which they have chosen for themselves.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

LoveUniHateExams

You ask: “Do you believe that JF Rutherford died faithful to God and is in heaven?

Don’t make such personal attack on dignified people of an esteemed organization which has more good things than bad. Just because you were disciplined by the JWs org, you cannot blindly attack this org and its leaders.

You are free to disagree with an organization, but personal attack is not warranted. It is still my motherly organization. Just like this forum has its terms and conditions, violation of which would invite deletion or disfellowshipping, JWs also have. Hence there is no difference between this forum and JWs. Members of JWs are dignified in their speech. But go through this forum and see how many members of this forum measure up to basic manners. In all my lives, I have never heard anyone uttering the word bullshit or shit among JWs--even in our formal settings like during cong.picnic. Here in this forum, shit is the word we here more than any other word.

I invite all of you, come back to JW organization--try to learn from them the basic etiquette at least in speech.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"We are linked by the genuine thought vibrations, only the genuine feels like us..."-lsw1961

You had better turn up you thought vibrations device to its highest level. Apparently no one here is on the receiving end of your hocus-pocus bullshit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit