Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Flipper: The fact that so many rank & file JW's continue to stay trapped inside the walls of WT Society control indicates they are controlled through fear and guilt of leaving. So they are still indoctrinated and controlled through fear and guilt anyway you slice it .

It isn't just the fear and guilt that keeps people trapped in the JW doctrines - it is the person's own insecurities that keep them there. They want to feel "special" and part of an "elite", better than others, "saved". Leaving the JW doctrine means having to live a life without the false promise of "life everlasting right here on this earth".

Holding onto JW theology/doctrine is actually a classic move (and one I did when I left way back at the age of 13/14) for many that are struggling with the deceptive practices of the WTS. I had to hang onto what I knew because I hadn't had the opportunity to explore any other options. I had the idea that "if Jehovah is real, he will understand that I am trying to be good" and that I would get my pass into paradise anyways.

However, I grew out of that thinking many years ago (long before information was as readily available as it is now). It was the recognition that the "us" and "them" thinking that the WTS had instilled in me was counter-productive to my recovery and I gladly shed off the elitist thinking that had kept me bound in a mental prison.

I think that people who reject the Org but retain the beliefs are doing so because of a need to hold onto the false promise of paradise and the need to believe that they are "special". It is sort of like "having your cake and eating it too". They want the promises. They want their "reward" for being good because they are special.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

First, I'd like to say that I agree with Cofty's and Azor's posts on page 7 of this thread.

Isw1961 - what do you think will happen to the current GB if Armageddon came? Would God judge then adversely and destroy them?

Do you believe that JF Rutherford died faithful to God and is in heaven?

No muddying the waters or dancing around the issue - please just answer these questions honestly.

Thank you.

• Alive!
    Alive!

'The kingdom message'

Sadly the 'kingdom message' is not the over riding hallmark of JW.org in the 'world'

How about conducting a small experiment.

Go out on service and stop as many people as you can, knock on doors or stand by a cart - and FIRST ask them if they can tell you what JWs believe.

Do this systematically over the coming year - I'd be interested to know how many would say 'that Jesus is invisibly present and is about to usher in the kingdom of God, which is a real government' -

I'd suggest it would be the 'supplementary' stuff that will come to their minds first....JWs don't celebrate birthdays, Christmases etc - don't give or take blood and so on. .... And er...do they believe in Jesus?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Actually there is another option. You could join my Atheists for Jehovah!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/136548/atheists-jehovah?page=1&size=20

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    After hundreds and thousands of years of different interpretations and points of views there is only one option that we accept all possible options of understanding about a biblical term like "kingdom" as possible and principally as enrichment of our common human knowledge-database. Our hopes and misunderstandings are parts of our development. I am not discussing because I wanna win or "preach" but because I wanna show that there is an other thinkable option that would lead to another view about something, more a philosophical standpoint.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Third option is to accept the absolute truth of Kingdom Message & Kingdom qualities, and put in low profile all other teachings with all its attendant evils."

Hey! That's exactly what Jesus taught at Mathew 7:22! Yeah! He said to just preach about the Kingdom and ignore evils! It's all good with big J! Thanks for clearing that up!

DD

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Distracted: I'm wondering why this thread got rather contentious??? It doesn't make sense to me. I thought this group was open to people of various stages of awareness and positions.

lsw1961 holds no power in anything... he is deluded in thinking he is part of some special 'enlightened rebellion class' prophet that have special and secret knowledge.

I find it ironic and even cowardly that he comes on here preaching his own unique brand of 'secret truth' among apostates with endless illustrations of the JW Organisation being like a worm, or butterfly or car or whatever and communicating with his inner circle using a combination of telepathy and holy spirit and some kind of Tai Chi while all the while remaining neck deep in this very same organisation which it appears he wants to change covertly from the inside. New wine into old wineskins anyone? Then there is the sheer arrogance and lack of humility and lack of love he displays where several times he snubs his nose at those that do not have his special and unique brand of 'enlightenment'.

If he is genuine and truly sincere why does he not do what Jesus would do and stand up in the kingdom hall and simply speak his mind about what he truly believes if he really believes it. Jesus turned over tables and whipped people in a similar situation. He did not sit in silence saying: "Hey I know something you don't fools".

Instead he enjoys life in the kingdom hall with all it's benefits while busily cultivating his alter-ego persona in here with complete anonymity among devils.

Instead of trying to save his lost and deceived brothers and sisters in his own congregation he actually scorns their ignorance but instead he comes here and spouts off to those that have already saved themselves from the clutches of the Borg.

Isw1961 :
    Peace is our nature, hence we do not want to disturb the peace of the organisation, hence we stick to the org--supporting all its goods, and ignoring all its evils.

Oh really?

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing..'

Ephesians 4:25 Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbour, for we are members one of another.

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

It seems Isw1961 has miraculously exempt himself from the above quotes using his advanced Ninja training..

There is also a rather massive assumption being slipped through here... Isw1981 is operating on the assumption and premise that the JW cult is actually God's true and chosen organisation and that it's simply lost it's way and become corrupted somehow and this newer purer more enlightened and specially blessed 'anointed class Mark 5' guided by the smug and newly branded truer than true spirit of righteous rebellion' is what will save the day.

Some here it seems have even latched on to this hope Lsw1961 is promoting and are choosing to either be seduced.. or deciding to ignore the fact the the Org NEVER was, never has been and never will be chosen by God for anything. Since it's initiation it has been nothing more then a man made cult.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

Cofty, and GodZoo

You both expressed it very well, like the surgeon who said: "Surgery was very, very, very successful, but the patient has died."

• cofty
    cofty
    I see avoiding actual discussion is your style.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

I wrote a different post - but have deleted.

Regarding your last post ISW1961 - I hope you are OK and managing all this.....

Not easy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit