Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    sparky1

I have already clarified this.

It is the Kingdom Message that makes one organization right, hence all those organization whose foundation is kingdom message are true, and all those who have kingdom qualities (in which ever nations they may be) will be saved. That comes to what you say: even if there is no JWs org, God's purpose will go forward "gathering all the worthy ones from all nations and from all four corners of the world."

Yes, you are right.

• cofty
    cofty
    all those who have kingdom qualities (in which ever nations they may be) will be saved.
    Saved from what?
    Are you still in the mindset of hoping for the annihilation of the majority of human life?
  • lsw1961
    lsw1961

Cofty,

You say: “But the "kingdom message" is nonsense.

If you are a compassionate man, you WILL BE SAVED (Mathew 25:31-40) despite your belief that Kingdom message is nonsense--even belief in God is not a requirement.

Saved from the old world to a paradise earth.

It is not about how many will be annihilated. This decadent system has to be renewed, like tree that dies and comes again. For those who puts on Christ’s personality before the end, survival will be easy; for others how it will be we will have to see on the spot. God will not act unjustly.

• flipper
    flipper

ISW1961- Your statement, " Like my dad there are many people within the organization who do not allow their minds to be controlled by the organization. "

I differ with your opinion. If there were many people who " do not allow their minds to be controlled by the organization " - there would be a mass exodus from the Jehovah's Witness organization. The fact that so many rank & file JW's continue to stay trapped inside the walls of WT Society control indicates they are controlled through fear and guilt of leaving. So they are still indoctrinated and controlled through fear and guilt anyway you slice it

• cofty
    cofty

I don't want to live in a "paradise earth" that is a childish utopian fantasy.

All utopias quickly lead to tyranny.

There are so many facts that you need to ignore in order to hold on to your kingdom dreams.

For a start there are absolutely no fulfilled prophecies in the entire bible.

Jesus was a false prophet who predicted the end within his own lifetime. He enticed men to abandon wives, children and businesses and follow him around Palestine preaching this lie.

There was no Eden. No original sin and no fall from perfection.

Adam and Eve did not exist. Humans evolved from non-human ancestors over millions of years.

We live in the greatest time in all of human history. Further progress will depend on human efforts not supernatural delusions.

• cofty
    cofty
    This decadent system has to be renewed

ISIS preachers believe exactly that.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

We live in the greatest time in all of human history. Further progress will depend on human efforts not supernatural delusions.

Well said Cofty!

• never a jw
    never a jw

I would add that human progress and superstition (religion) have an inverse correlation. The more of one, the less of the other.

• azor
    azor

ISW1961 Whether you know it or not you share a value set with the jihadists. Belief that the majority of mankind needs to be destroyed by a desert god.

I have no interest in living on the bones of the mass genocide you believe in.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Isw1961 maybe it works for you. I know someone with similar views. Doesn't really believe the teachings about 1914 and feels as long as they dont mention 1914 in witnessing they are fine preaching the kingdom message that JWs,preach. I'm not that way inclined and your posts make me feel glad I left. Thanks for sharing your views.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit