Jehovah God is Real

by TakeOffTheCrown 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

What is interesting is that you cannot (will not) answer "How do you know that?"

That is interesting.

OrphanCrow, I have an answer to your question. But if you are serious, pray about it and ask Jehovah for yourself. What I have learned and experienced with Jehovah will mean nothing to any of you. You must stand before Jehovah on your own two feet. No one else can do it for you.

• Alostpuppydog
    Alostpuppydog

As someone who reverted back to being a reformed Jew after years of studying with the JW's, I have come to learn there is no Jehovah. Your god is a false god created by man i.e. the Watchtower doctrines. My God Yahweh, however, is ever so real if not even more so than yours' is to you.

Do a little research for yourself and it's not hard to see your god is a meer few hundred years old.

And by the way:

YHWH ≠ jehovah

Also, if you so happen to mention you are talking on an apostate site, you will be immediately reprimanded and or disfellowshipped. Heaven forbid you talk to people that have their own 'opinions' and are willing to debate you for more than 15 seconds before walking away or actually stating something factual...

• Alostpuppydog
    Alostpuppydog

Also, if you find yourself not believing anyone on here was once a JW or had studies with them, then the following post below is for you to see how we 'exactly' came to our conclusions:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5162085568741376/that-one-defining-moment-that-changed-your-life

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Thanks to you all for your comments.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    I have already delivered on this challenge on numerous occasions but I will happily post a new thread in the near future to bring all of the main points of my argument into one place.

Cofty, no need to do that. I hope all is well with you and your family (I mean it).

• never a jw
    never a jw

takeoff the crown

Credit where credit is due.

You are impervious to reason and evidence, but at least you stay for the beating. Most JW's run away the moment they hear the first challenge.

If you live long enough and are willing to open your mind, you will look back and feel embarrassed to have believed and written all your religious non sense

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I always run out of popcorn when following a thread like this one.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Take off the crown.

Perhaps you are here because at the edges of your mind you have questions that need answers. Questions that are not yet formed and yet, are gnawing at your sub- conscious mind.

You may be looking for confirmation of an answer you don't quite know the question for.

Perhaps you are trying to open your soul and allow a seed to be planted.

A seed of doubt?

A seed of truth?

Although you are still under the spell, on a higher level, at least you are aware of it.

• web-blog
    web-blog

Dear TakeOffTheCrown,

I was raised JW and I left many years ago. Like you, I am a believer.

I am outraged by the recent "infallible" Governing Body propaganda. So, I posted a blog about it.

http://faithfulslave.weebly.com/

God bless you

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

This thread is like reading about Jehovah in the Bible. Lots of words from someone claiming to know something without any facts or ability to answer questions or challenges. I guess Jehovah is real then, assuming this is. You have me convinced! All glory be to TOTC!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit