ARC Analysis Summary of Case Files

by Richard Oliver 161 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

everyone knows that Raymond Franz was a fraud right.

He was just pissed off and jealous that he wasn't as smart, popular or important as his uncle was.....RO

What`s not to be jealous of?..

Fred Franz talked to His Shoes and he was a Snappy Dressser!..

Who else could make a Red Tie go with a Red Flannel Farm Shirt?..

"I Love My Shoes!".........................."We Love You Too Fred!"

Image result for watchtower fred franz.Image result for Ruby red slippers

• steve2
    steve2

Richard Oliver tried so hard to come across as a "rational" and "fair-minded" communicator. However, when posters' reasoned and compelling answers became too hard to "reason away", he threw his toys out of his cot in a fit of impotent anger. He suddenly resorted to ad hominen attacks and a juvenile throw around of words that simply conveyed he had nothing else useful to say.

His urgent spitting out that "Ray Franz is a fraud," is right 'down' there with "Your mother's a whore" comments adolescents make when an exchange is not going their way and they wish to make a theatrical exit.

Let's hope his impudent exit from this sorry thread is for good. It will be interesting to see if this ex-JW will find it within his conflicted self to start up yet further threads questioning the Australian Royal Commission of Inquiry's findings on JW organization.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Richard Oliver - "I wish they would sue you for defemation of character and lible."

The WT Legal Dept. only picks fights it can win.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    steve2 - "Richard Oliver tried so hard to come across as a 'rational' and 'fair-minded' communicator."

Good luck rationalizing fairly about the irrational and unfair.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

No, because no matter what I say and present actual facts it is dismissed because of your emotions. I never wanted to say that according to the DOJ only 12-24 percent of convicted abusers will re-offend, because it will get into emotions of everyone on here attacking me as being insensitive. Or the fact that the 1006 perpetrators were not only accused of sexual contact with a child but such things as inappropriate texting with a child or any number of things that could be construed as inappropriate activity with children, but of course I would be accused of trying to move the focus away from the abuse. No matter what facts I have said no one sees the facts only what you want to see of the suspected abuse.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

no one sees the facts .....RO

Image result for everyone is wrong but me

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

yes outlaw, that is exactly how I feel, oh wait no it isn't if someone presents an actual fact to me, I will listen for as long as it takes for you to be done presenting it. but if you come at me with emotion and anecdotal experiences and your opinion I will stand up and fight for what the facts are saying.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I will stand up and fight for what the facts are saying.....RO

No..

This is the reality of what you do..

I will stand up and fight for SPIN what the facts are saying.

WATCHTOWER..

Image result for Spin Doctor

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Tell me one fact outlaw that I presented as fact that is wrong. Please tell me.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I didn't read all of this, but Richard, do you agree or disagree with the assertion that Jehovah's Witnesses have policies that are wrong and contribute to abuse being swept under the rug? Do they put children outside the Borg at risk by failing to report? Have they been gulity of destroying evidence? Have they discouraged victims from reporting to police? Have they discouraged victims from getting proper and professional therapy to help them? Do you agree or disagree that there is system in place in the organization that falls woefully short?

Those are the issues at hand, not how a number that was supplied by Watchtower and that some have come forth showing that they weren't included, breaks down technically. Many never even report, and with such a daunting and dehumanizing system put forth by Jehovah's Witnesses, can you blame them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit