What Aggravates You The Most ???

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I cellphone speak with responsibility. I would never run over you, Valis (purposely).

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* ya right min... And most of the time its in slow traffic that freaks me the most...on the highway I can accellerate around just about any vehicle that is driving stupid easily, but in slow traffic w/lots of cars...grrrrr...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

Gossip

• blondie
  • bisous
    bisous

intolerance...ignorance...unsolicited advice

• Valis
    Valis

hiya biscuit...oh and I was going to tell you, penicillin wil get rid of that itchy rach...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Unsolicited" class

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Blondie!!!!!! You are too funny you have me lol!!!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

For Valis

• heathen
    heathen

well you asked --- I hate when the neighbors cats or dogs get to tearing up my garbage before the garbage man gets here , I hate when people try to finish my sentence for me , I hate politicians , I hate religionists who wont take the time to hear my point of view , I hate when someone answers the phone and gives me the wrong information as to who called , I hate when the Dallas Stars lose .

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hmmmm... thinkin 'bout what's aggravatin.... well, here's a couple fer ya... ;-) ;-) ;-) (I happen to love punctuation-mark-faces, lol):

Having to literally fill out then waste a stamp to MAIL those incessant 'opt-out privacy forms' rather than the company providing an #800 so you can call them on the spot and take care of it by phone-automation right then and there and throw the dang thing in the trash!

Updated "Terms of Agreement" for your credit cards which say if you do not wish to accept the new terms, you can always write and decline to accept them, but then they will cancel and close your account!

Creditors who are NOT listed at Pay Pal's "BillPay"! (Love that service! What a joy to pay bills in less than 2 minutes... except for those one or two or three stragglers who haven't signed up their company at BillPay... YET!)

Business who send everything UPS or FedEx rather than US Mail... 'cuz the US Mail ALWAYS comes directly to me, but UPS/FedEx never fail to leave the item at the Apt. complex office which is always closed when I want to go retrieve the pkg. Grrrrrrrr

How long has the internet been around? How long has Walmart been the largest, and probably the richest, discount chain store in the world? Then why the hay can we not pay our Walmart bills ONLINE YET? Sheesh. Whazzamatta w/those oakie-dokes in Benton, ArkanSASSSSS?

LOL... I could go on and on regarding the 'greedy commercial system.'

As for human folks and what's aggravatin 'bout them, well, hmmmm, I'd have to say LYIN and LIARS are my biggest pet peeve in that arena.

GRITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit