What Aggravates You The Most ???

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Here's another thing that gets to me every once in a while-----"the fill in the blank class". You know, "the happy class", "the I'm so disgusted class",etc.....One poster used to ALWAYS conclude with the "-------class", like that's still funny after the 10,000th time. And I don't like saying, "Jehoober", "Jaboober", "Hovies", etc. When lurkers see this they automatically know that they are being ridiculed....And that's all I've got to say about that!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

It really chaps my grits to see little dick-taters marchin around disguised as chocolate candy with a crisp red candy coatin....and havin the nerve to declare OTHER ppl's personal characteristics to be annoying and ask so many danged personal questions...they should MYOB and get a life....

Frannie B (of the Pullin Yer Leg Class)

• minimus
    minimus

Listen up to me, Dear Frannie. You all put a litttle lid on the chocolate thing, you hear me, darlin'? Or I'll have ta give ya a good whuppin. alrightedy then????

• little witch
    little witch

BWAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA

Frannie, I love ya honey! Your sense of humor is precious to me..

Now listen up candy coated snack food, You take me "warts and all"!

There are much more aggrevating things to worry about. Like parking meters!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    You all put a litttle lid on the chocolate thing, you hear me, darlin'? Or I'll have ta give ya a good whuppin. alrightedy then????

LOL, Minimum! I tried but the lid wouldn't go on...cause your "package" (dick 'n the taters) wouldn't fit back in the can of whoopass I already opened on ya, chere (wriggles eyebrows)

Cheers!

Frannie B

• minimus
    minimus

..........always thinking about the bannanie, ain'tcha now?.....LittleW----"warts and all"? All what????

• little witch
    little witch

Mini,

You honery cuss! Admit it, Frannie and I have your little kneeless legs in a quiver!

You can easily make right..It's not too late. Just admit that you are a little impressed when someone says to you, "Minimus, you Darlin'"!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Special K, you may hate when people don't put dishes near the sink, but for me, I hate it when they don't take the exta millisecond to put the durn things in the dishwasher which right next to the sink. I absolutely could not get my ex to cooperate. I would come home to piles of his dishes from the day on the side of the sink............like the Dishwasher Fairy was going to come along and put them in there.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    ..........always thinking about the bannanie, ain'tcha now?

You're the one that wanted the lid back on that piece of candy, Min....it's not my fault that the little arrow on that international symbol for men (candy-coatin and all) wouldn't fit....

There are much more aggrevating things to worry about.

LOL, Little Witch! Yeah! Like.....since M&M's are polling the public to change their colors to the most popular, will RED M&M's survive the cut?

Frannie B (of the baaaad to the boners class)

• minimus
    minimus

I keep forgettin' I have kneeless legs. All I want is for someone to not always want to eat me. You know what I mean, darlins??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit