What Aggravates You The Most ???

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

OOOOOOO, that burned! LOL @ Naner

Yeah, yeah, Mini...Melts in your mouth not in your hand! LOL

Behave yourself darlin. (dissolves in giggles)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    All I want is for someone to not always want to eat me. You know what I mean, darlins??

LOL, Min! Kinda difficult to refrain since ya melt in their mouths and not in their hands, Min...Maybe you should strip off that candy-coated avatar and become a (fill in the blank)....

Frannie B (of the "Ya gotta love Min Class")

• minimus
    minimus

Frannie, I suppose you think YOUR avatar is "arousing".......And I will NOT "strip off the old personality..."

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, I suppose you think YOUR avatar is "arousing".......And I will NOT "strip off the old personality..."

LMAO! Well, at least my avatar doesn't inspire ppl to wanna eat bananas, Min (shakes maracas like rattlesnake)

C'mon, Min....take it off....take it alllll off....What's it gonna be?????

Frannie B (of the "Not shakin' my ta-ta's Class")

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

I hate it when People think they are better then you. For example: Your walking through the mall and someone just decides to pick on you and say, "Why did you just give my friend a dirty look?" (Even though you didn't) and they will stand there for like 20 minutes trying to get you outside to fight them. OR certain movies when they twist and turn them alot and make it so confusing its hard to figure out... I hate it. I will sit there for hours complaining about it and trying to figure it out lol..

C.C

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I hate people that intimate that they "know" things about your life when they are the ones that are the liars and dishonest and are just plain jealous.

errrr I know there is more.......

• Valis
    Valis

I hate it when people say they know there is more...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• minimus
    minimus

The only judgmental people I tolerate is me and well, me.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

<looking for a flipping off finger emoticon >

• minimus
    minimus

I meant me and you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit