What Aggravates You The Most ???

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

OH WAIT!!! I just thought of another.......

Having your ability to start threads removed is also very very annoying. I imagine being on reproof feels similar!!

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

People who repeat back what you just said in the form of a question. People who refuse to accept my time is valuable. Ignorant people who double park.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Scooby! You're back!

• jgnat
    jgnat

My brother used to chew the legs of my plastic animals so they no longer stood straight. I was resigned to stab their mangled hoofs/paws in to the lawn to keep them upright. Grrrrr! Brothers.

• Special K
    Special K

an 8year old that takes all my C.D.'s... GRRR.

special K

• little witch
    little witch

ya mean when I am talkin to ya in the vulnacular and type what I really sound like?

Sorry, that is how I talk....I sound like that, and type like that....Just a regional thing...

Mini, you have never brought this to my attention before. I am hurt by the enuendo.

Frannie is very regional, as well as simon and eman (in a brit way), why does the ending in "in" piss you off? It is simply mid-west speak?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Jgnat.......yes only to answer posts to a max of 10. My insightful and thought-provoking post starting abilities (gag) have been cruelly snipped off, by Simon. I mean for Gods sake has the man no heart???LOL

• jgnat
    jgnat

Snip is such a harsh word, coming from a man. Look at this as a minor tailor job rather than as major surgery. By the time JWD is finished with you, you will fit like a glove!

• toreador
    toreador

Family who will shun you just because you have questions that they are afraid to talk to talk to you for fear of being stumbled themselves. They want to plead ignorance.

• Valis
    Valis

People who drive while talking on their cell phones.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit