What Aggravates You The Most ???

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I can't stand it when people do not pronounce their INGS and instead finish those words with in'. "Talkin', eatin', typin'"....I hate that!............. I also hate it when someone feels obliged to explain in detail why they want something. For example, I was having dinner with friends and one person asked if she could have a certain thing that was on the menu because she "was on a diet" and explained what she ate during the entire day......LIKE ANYONE REALLY CARES!!!.......Anything that seems to especially get to you???

• JH
    JH

I hate repeating twice. My father is deaf on one side, so he always says, what did you say? Often he hears what I say, but it's only a bad habit he has. He has to see my mouth move and pronounce the word to understand better. If he is turned around and I talk to him even loud, he will still say, what did you say?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

When some people liken this board to a "Kingdom Hall".

• Special K
    Special K

family members who don't take their cups, plates, apple cores, drinking cups out of the family room and put them by the sink!!! GRRRRRR!!!

special K

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Bores & drama queens.

People who don't even listen to what you are saying because they just don't care. They turn every subject to themselves. They get on lists & don't even read other people's posts, they just fire off random jokes/crap or their latest whine. But they offer absolutely no support to anyone else. It's always a narcisstic rant.

People addicted to drama so that they are very busy ruining their own lives with their own 2 hands. Everything always goes wrong, & they pretend not to know why, when it was obvious to everyone else they are making a bad choice. Some people request advice, do not take it, then want to spread their misery everywhere. It just gets tedious.

• dustyb
    dustyb

ignorance....people denying the real truth

• Mutz
    Mutz

People who let the plughole in the kitchen sink fill up with primordial gunk.

• Undecided
    Undecided

The shortness of life.

Ken P.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Ignorant People who only see themselves as First.

When I can't spend enough time with a patient who's just been given bad news because some other patient hasn't been seen to (usually over something trivial) right there and then. It happened today. Some peoples selfishness just astounds me sometimes

• nilfun
    nilfun

Some things that aggravate me are:

When the jelly is put back in the fridge with the lid unscrewed.

When the jelly jar has traces of peanut butter inside it.

When a milk carton is put back into the fridge EMPTY.

When an EMPTY ice tray is put back in the freezer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit