Dallas Apostafest Pics!

by cruzanheart 69 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Nina:

I wish I had known! We would have done something to help out!! We were part of the problem because my wife didn't even eat anything so I only paid for myself.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    We were part of the problem

No you weren't. You guys were great. Besides, arrowstar and I had a great time using the drink coupons. She got me to try tequila shots.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Well, now that I got over the flu I came home with- I finally got my suitcases unpacked. Funny- I found these strange little nuts in my suitcase ....hmmmm. I finally got a chance to work with the pics. Thank you to everyone in Dallas- we had a wonderful time !!! It's funny to be home and driving where they don't think they are qualifying for Daytona!!

Mr. Phonehead

Lauralisa sets Valis straight on a few things.

Roo isn't buyin it

Mr. & Mrs. Shutterbug

Valis and XW discuss things with not interested

A great pic of Xena w/ tyydyy in the background

tyydyy listens intently

Megadude- always with the smirk, that one !!

Valis talks to Billygoat and Mozzer while tyydyy looks on. Looks pretty serious

PUCKER UP for Elsewhere !!

Xena and some guy with a cool shirt listen to Megadude. I don't think Xena believes him

Jade, and Arrowstar entertain a new guest

YIKES !!!

Navigator and Jade That drink looks yummy Jade !!

Tex and Cruzanheart- they are just so cute !!!

Country Girl, Arrowstar, Xena and TheStar havin some fun !!

Jst2laws and Big Tex

THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YA NEXT TIME !!

Hugs at y'all !! and Happy Holidays from the North !!

xw

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Fantastic shots Lisa. It was so amazing in fact that you were able get one shot of me that I didn't look like a ripened tomato! Surely a sign of professional work.

I'm so glad y'all came down and I enjoyed meeting LauraLisa. She's such gentle soul. Except next we talk, I want it to be on a beach somewhere!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

xenawarrior,

Great pictures,

BigTex says,

amazing in fact that you were able get one shot of me that I didn't look like a ripened tomato!

But why does the guy next to you look like a "ripened tomato"?

Steve

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((XW))

What great pictures! Thank you so much for posting them.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Lisa

• Xena
    Xena

Thank GOD someone finally posted a pic of tyydyy now he will quit

Nice drwatson?????? are you just trying to ruin my rep???

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks for the pics ((XW))

*whew* I'm glad to hear you got some $$$ for the shortage that occured. Thanks for letting me/us know, otherwise I would still be worrying about it. I'm glad you can apply your year end bonus on the kids and you two.

It was great, everyone!

hugs,

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

so joy...has Steve tried his gift from Santa yet? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Lisa those are great pics..........I see you didn't leave your camera in anyone's truck this time......

Thanks everyone for sharing the pictures, I wish so much WildTurkey and I could have made it, I miss seeing everyone face to face to much.

And I especially miss not being able to pull on Valis' dreads,,,,,,,,,man they are getting long. You got that Sampson thing going on dude......lol.

Everyone looks so happy , ya'll are a great looking bunch of apostates I tell ya.

I just have to comment on Billygoat's hair,,,,,,,,she is just gorgeous and last time I saw her , her hair was short. I always envied that beautiful dark straight shiney hair. Star has beautiful hair as well. I love Xena's color, not as blonde as before , but a great shade. Of course XW, your blonde is gorgeous as ever. I like Mozzers new hair style, it suits him.

Can ya'll tell I love to look at everyone hair........lol. Billygoats hair has such a shine in one of those pictures she looks like she has a halo........if anyone would have a halo, that sweet lady sure would.

Great to see Megadudes smirk,,,,he cracks me up with that look.

I love the picture of Jade and her Daddy,,,,,,,,,, I am so jealous,,,,,,but so glad you and your dad , family are close.

It was great to see Bug,and family again.

It was great to see pics of Arrowstar, Lauralisa, CountryGirl and others I have not met in person.

Chris and Nina look wonderful and happy...........Nina has the most gorgeous smile, what a doll.

I am sure I am not covering everyone, but I LOVE pictures. Thanks for letting us share the good time you all had.

Love to all the Dallas Apostofesters..............hugs Dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit