Maybe next time?

• Valis
    Valis

ya we missed you too Big Tex!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Whoever wasn't there and locates the transvestite among us gets a smuf from me.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

WOW

Thanks, everybody. It was SO great to meet you all, see you again, and meet you newbie ones.

Back to the frozen state in a catatonic state

Love, lauralisa

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Whoever wasn't there and locates the transvestite among us gets a smuf from me.

Wait, I thought my pic wasn't posted!

• Valis
    Valis

I should have never taken that boy to an art museum...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Valis & Liz:

doc and kitties. R&M...thanks very much for coming.

Thanks for lunch and taking us to the museum... it was great! You and Liz are really nice and fun to hang around.

Big Tex & Cruzan:

You guys came a long way, and just know how much Nina and I both enjoyed having y'all at our house on Sunday.

You guys were so incredibly hospitable. Thanks for having us over at your place on Sunday. Your kids are adorable!

Arrowstar:

You were extremely patient with us as we called every half hour on Friday to give you an updated flight arrival time! You are just as sweet in person as you are online. Thanks for hanging out with us on Monday and letting me steal your breakfast!!

Elsewhere:

Thanks for taking us to that symphony on Sunday and scoring those great tickets! Next time we'll let you have the better seats. I also won't wear jeans next time... lol

XenaWarrior:

Thanks for sharing your booze and letting us abuse your hotel room. Next time don't hook up those little spy cameras! And I promise not to call too early in the morning. Who would have figured that you wouldn't be up by 9am?

lauralisa:

You're really sweet and caring...thanks for your support and understanding. I hope we don't get a bill.... you said those therapy sessions were free, right?

SixofNine:

You come across as a badass on the board but in reality you're a big softy. Especially when you're cuddling those stuffed animals.

Country Girl:

You are as crazy in real life as you are in JWD chat. Woo hoo!!! Great to meet ya!

Jesika:

Thanks for coming to lunch on Saturday with that crazy CG. You're really nice and I'm glad I got to finally meet you! We 1975ers gotta stick together.

Xena:

I enjoyed meeting you! I only wish we had more time to visit... you're so nice!!

Megadude:

Was this whole thing just a series of very unlikely coincidences?

There are lots of other great people we met, but I can't remember everyone's handle... doh!! We had a great time and want to do this again some time. We definitely need to stay longer though!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Doc -

Thanks for hanging out with us on Monday and letting me steal your breakfast!!

Now what kind of Texas hospitality would I be showing if I came between a man and his biscuits & gravy...?

I'm so glad you got home safe and sound. I can't wait till y'all come back down this way for a nice long visit. I wish we had more time but planes don't wait.

We'll see you soon...(spring perhaps? when the bluebonnets are in bloom?)

Lisa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    How much fun was that whole thing?

About t h i s much.

I'm very glad you and XW were able to make it out to the hinterlands and visit our house. I know it was hard, but I'm glad you guys made the effort.

You need anything, just let me know.

Be well,

Chris

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Just an update (feel free to throw things if I start sounding like a KH accounts report) -- as a lot of you know we came up alarmingly short after the 'fest at Pueblo Arriba, but due to the incredible generosity of you evil apostates, the shortage has been made up. Chris and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts (because much as we love everybody that was NOT what we wanted to do with our Christmas bonus) for being so wonderful and helping us out.

And it wasn't that people didn't pay -- we just had fewer people show up than planned, but the restaurant charged us for the entire amount. But all is well now, so thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Lots of love,
    Nina & family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit