Dallas Apostafest Pics!

by cruzanheart 69 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, I'll start it off! It was a fun weekend -- on Friday night we had a fairly quiet (for us) gathering at xenawarrier's and lauralisa's hotel room with hors d'oeuvres and then a nice dinner at Gloria's. Saturday was lunch at Sonny Bryan's BBQ and then off to get some culture at the Dallas Museum of Art. Saturday night was the big dinner at Pueblo Arriba, where we partied into the wee hours. Sunday a few people staggered over to my house for leftover fajitas, fresh nachos (courtesy of joy2bfree, hicflygirl, and Jade), hot cookies (courtesy of me), football, beer, and good conversation. I believe some people this evening have accompanied Elsewhere to the Dallas Symphony for their annual Christmas music presentation. It was all good!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WOW great I am so glad to see the pics Bug, XW, BGoat, Tex Nina oh you all looks so greatI missed you all

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Rats. I'm trying to put captions on the photos and can't seem to do it after they've been uploaded.

#1: Shutterbug & Valis

#2: Xenawarrier & Terry (my best friend -- this was her FIRST Apostafest and she wholeheartedly enjoyed it)

#3: Gloria's Restaurant

#4: The Cutest Couple EVER

#5: Could it be . . . . Slippy???

#6: Da Broad & Da Mod

#7: It was THIS big!

And here's the last one, entitled "Naptime for Sixy":

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

Looks like a pretty nice Christian reunion.

- CA

www.theologyonline.com

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I think I saw this couple on the cover of my Sears Catelog. Wow, really good looking. They look kind of happy too don't they?

hmmm for some reason I can't put the photo here but I was talking about Billygoat and her husband. They are a very happy good looking couple.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Woo hoo, quick turn around time on those pics...that's what we like to see!

I knew we could count on Cruz! GOLD STAR FOR YOU!

Looks like a blast, I demand blackmail stories later.

• Elsewhere
  • J44XM
    J44XM

Howdy there, Joy2BFree, Hicflygirl, and Starr. Glad you had fun. I just stopped by the board for the first time in a while (last week notwithstanding) and, having e-mailed Starr, thought I say hello to you all. Drop me a line sometime, eh? Hasta la vista!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Ain't we got fun?!?!

Lisa

• Xena
    Xena

Great pics ya'll! We had a blast..even though we ran out of gas on the way home....don't ask...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit