Dallas Apostafest Pics!

by cruzanheart 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Thanks Joy!

I had a great time too. I'm going to have to do the Christmas Symphony again next year!!! It was great!

Thanks to everyone for coming to the December 2003 Dallas Apostafest!!!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

We just got home a few minutes ago. I don't have time to post very much right now, but we had a fantastic time! There was a little hiccup that prevented us from enjoying the main event Saturday night but we still had a blast.

Thanks everyone!! You all were so incredibly nice!!

• Valis
    Valis

doc and kitties. R&M...thanks very much for coming. We appreciate it a lot more than you know when people come from far and wide to see us. I know it can be stressful for some, but would it be that we didn't have you at all, I would rather both of your company for a short time. I hope you both enjoyed the museum and your time with us. We're always around for you and the door is ALWAYS open. Much love from the Texas Branch and myself.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    doc and kitties. R&M...thanks very much for coming. We appreciate it a lot more than you know when people come from far and wide to see us.

Absolutely! On top of which, you take a better picture than I do.

You guys came a long way, and just know how much Nina and I both enjoyed having y'all at our house on Sunday. You're always welcome here. Give kitties a big Texas hug for me.

Chris

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Thought I'd post these pic links over here, as Valis suggested, so peeps wouldn't miss em.

http://community.webshots.com/album/104869562NVgRHu

http://community.webshots.com/album/104871245KyFHUm

Hope you enjoy them!

CG

• TheStar
    TheStar

Thank You Valis, Cruzanheart, Big Tex and everyone who helped in putting this event together, I know it's not at easy task!

I had the greatest time and was so glad to see old friends again and get to know some of you that I hadn't gotten a chance to know!!!

I miss you all already!

J44XM,

Next time you're going!!!

Hicflygirl,

Email J44XM!

((((((((((Country Girl))))))))) Where were you Sunday morning? I didn't get to say good-bye.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Okay, who's the proud bearer of those awesome tattoos?

• Valis
    Valis

kg...if you are talking about the chickie that would be my Catholic School Girl.Cool huh? She takes the needle better than I do by far! If not I guess me..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Ah, thank you! I must confess I didn't even notice your tats, Valis. Thanks so much for all the pictures. It's almost as good as being there!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

The pics look wonderful....the beloved District Overbeer looks healthy and as goofy as ever. Gosh Star. LauraLisa, XW geesh all of you all look so beautful and festive. DANG wish we could have been there.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit