Dallas Apostafest Pics!

by cruzanheart 69 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Xena, that was God trying to tell you that you should have stayed another day . . . .

Love,

Nina

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Looks like ya'll had fuuuun!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

• Xena
    Xena

lol you are probably right Cruzan...God or Satan

• Brummie
    Brummie

I think this one is absolutely great:

Who is the couple in 4 and the person in 7?

You look like you all had a great time

Brummie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

The Cutest Couple Ever are, of course, our dear Billygoat and Mozzer4life. Number 7 is my best friend Terry, who was at her first Apostafest and lovin' every minute of it!

Nina

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thanks Cruzen, the pic I posted in my post above was the one with you and BT but it doesnt seem to be showing.

You all look great

Brummie

• Xena
    Xena

uuummm HELLO Brummie....I am waiting to have my ego stroked...get to it kitty!

• Brummie
    Brummie

*tenderly strokes Xenas Ego* does that feel good? Just call if you need more :)

You ALWAYS look the part sweetie, I'm honored to stroke your ego :)

Brummie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Thank you so much for posting the pictures! They look great. Neil and I had a ton of fun that night. I wish we could have joined you at the Bradford later, but I was about to turn into a pumpkin. I don't do too well after 11 pm.

Nina, thank you so much for all the work you put into the dinner Saturday. I know it was a lot of work and some risk trying to handle the money for so many people. You really are the hostess with the mostest! Already looking forward to the next one!

Love y'all,

Andi

• Badger
    Badger

Yay! And I look so fantastic, too!

Thank, Nina! You guys rock!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit