Dallas Apostafest Pics!

by cruzanheart 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

great pictures!! looks like so much fun!!

• Valis
    Valis

Thanks Xena...I actually missed 2...Thanks for coming BTW...was good to see you and Tim!

Thanks Sassy...come on down anytime!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks (((((Cruzanheart & Big Tex)))) for getting that together!!

Dave, we had a FABULOUS time with you at the symphony. I didn't realize you were so cultured!

((((Valis)))) those pics are hilarious. How sweet that you put the texas snowman on top of your tree. I feel honored.

(((((Jade & Jade's lover))))) thanks for being so hospitable with us. We had a wonderful time. Just too short.

To everyone else we saw this weekend, it was great.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

Actually that is on Liz's tree Joy. She put up her own tree this year and her theme was snowflakes and silver ornaments...Very fitting and thank you so much for Frosty! He will be put to good use over the years! Also thanks for coming and please tell Steve I hope he injoys his gift from Santa this year...*LOL*m Oh and tell Salem thank you as well, lovely girl w/a great smile and beautiful attitude. Your presence was most appreciated and please come back and see us soon!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

There's a nice picture of Big Tex's butt in there too! Thanks for the photos, Valis -- I love the ones of Billygoat wearing your horns! She's so cute!

Love,

Nina

• Valis
    Valis

Ya cruz...great pics of great people. BTW, thanks much for your hard work and planning. I'm really glad we can make it nice for so many and I'm sorry I missed Sunday, sounds like you all had a great time. So whatcha think....March?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shera
    shera

Looks like fun.Mabey sometime I'll get to the states and join yahs! Happy people,nice to see.

• Valis
    Valis
    Looks like a pretty nice Christian reunion.

- CA

Better than any treatment you would get at the Kingdom Hall, guaranteed!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Great Pics!!!!!!!!! Look at all the PRETTY PEOPLE!!!

• Badger
    Badger

Walis...

Thanks, bro...appreciate it...

My district overbeer is a much better shepherd than my old CO....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit