Spirit Channeling at Wallkill's Bethel

by Marie33 84 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• deegee
    deegee

knowsnothing1,

You and the ex-Satanist have God to thank for your demon possession.

It was important for God to get rid of the pesky demons from heaven in order to protect his spiritual family (Revelation 12).

But then instead of confining the devil and his demons to the galaxy farthest from earth God decided to banish Satan and the demons to our planet for us to deal with them and we now have to fight them.

God seems to take delight in feeding into Satan's desire to harm and destroy His creation instead of simply casting Satan and the demons to some obscure, gaseous ball of hydrogen 45 billion light years away.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@deegee "God seems to take delight in feeding into Satan's desire to harm and destroy His creation instead of simply casting Satan and the demons to some obscure, gaseous ball of hydrogen 45 billion light years away."

Thanks for the credit:

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think the subject of the original post is BS. Next we’ll hear that Elvis is in the Bethel infirmary.

• deegee
    deegee

Wake me Up Before You Jo-Ho,

I did give you credit for this comment in my earlier post on page 4 of this thread:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6318622471356416/spirit-channeling-wallkills-bethel?page=4

No offence intended but I guess everyone is different - it would put a smile on my face if someone should find a comment I made useful, whether or not they gave me credit for it. I’m just glad I’m helping people undo religious indoctrination

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@deegee I was the one who had upvoted you, lol. Read it and was like, "damn, that's some really cool reasoning." Then had some de ja vu... ;).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit