The Latest Thing Waking People Up...

by pale.emperor 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Wait a second, I thought if we didn't preach "even the stones would cry out," I think we should test it out. That would be pretty amazing, talking rocks studying the Bible Teach book with people.

Talking rocks would surely be more effective than non-talking JWs standing idle at a cart.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Diogenesister - "AntHony Morris has got some serious anger issues."

Male menopause, perhaps? :smirk:

• JTrottigy
    JTrottigy

Funny ,some mentioned about Tony Morris. My die-hard JW mother can't stand him,lol I heard her tell this to my brother and his wife. Of course,she felt guilty for feeling that way.

She should feel guilty for speaking abusively of one of the Glorious Ones. I really like the way Brother Morris lays it on the line in plain terms so there is no chance of misunderstanding what he said! There should be more Jehovah's Witnesses just like him.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

She should feel guilty for speaking abusively of one of the Glorious Ones. I really like the way Brother Morris lays it on the line in plain terms so there is no chance of misunderstanding what he said! There should be more Jehovah's Witnesses just like him.

What say you Trotters? Are you feeling the apathy where you are?

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@JTrottigy How's this in "plain terms"?

• LV101
    LV101

Good ole 'apathy' -- old time, zealous, JWs, used to tell me the worldly people in the door-to-door work were apathetic. Gave the JWs more zeal since they had all the promises and future down to a science. Wow - how the tides have changed.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I've heard some comments on other forums about these ''videos''', or broadcasts. Such as seeing these big 'GB' big shots is ''really making them wonder'''. They wonder because their lives are in the hands of these guys, supposedly being 'divine directed'. These 'videos' may be making people have 'dissonance' or even doubt.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

I kind of agree with Trottigy. Tony the turd helped wake me up with his extreme insanity, so I owe him a debt of gratitude. I was born in, so didn't realize how crazy this religion is. It was my normal. By all means, I hope he keeps up the good work of waking up good people. Lett, Loesch and Herd display their own brand of crazy to confirm that it's all messed up.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    TrottersShe should feel guilty for speaking abusively of one of the Glorious Ones. I really like the way Brother Morris lays it on the line in plain terms so there is no chance of misunderstanding what he said! There should be more Jehovah's Witnesses just like him.

Trotters, since at least 3 GB members have been forced to stand down (or pushed out) - one for paedophilia, one for being homosexual and one for ...er...questioning whether the GB should be kinder (and where the 'naos' of revelation is) is it not possible that Antony Morris 3rd is also, as Holden Caulfield would put it, a big phoney? After all we only have his word for it that he is a glorious basturd one!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

apathy has always affected them, its like a cancer clearly visible by their hopeless recruitment stats globally, I've never met a bunch of more downtrodden demotivated physically and mentally worn out people in my life, the cracks cant be covered over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit