The Latest Thing Waking People Up...

by pale.emperor 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

It was a nightmare trying to keep up when there were 3 meetings a week and 4 thick magazines a month to read. And still you never felt "good enough" the jw's have it easy now

• new boy
    new boy

"That when Armageddon comes Jehovah will look at their hands and see blood on them?"

Yeah you stupid idiots! because you guys didn't get off your fat asses and knock on doors, I now have to kill all these people but their blood is on YOUR hands not mine.....thus saith the lord god Jehovah.

cool aid anyone?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I know some PIMI Jobos that amazingly still talk to me. One says they can't abide seeing rubber mug Lett, they think he's actually a mental case.

Another is getting fed up of all the gossip and prying questions the congregation elder's wives keep asking.....still convinced it's the 'Truth™' but also disagrees with shunning.

Another is getting annoyed that the WBT$ keeps begging for money.

I wonder if they're getting a bit confoooooooooozed?!?!?

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

I was ok with all the work when I thought I was actually learning something. But when the meetings and publications became just “milk” for over 5 years my brain was soft enough to realize it had been tricked for all those years.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

The ministry is so easy now - you can just do cart witnessing.

No deep study is required - the studying is all done for you.

You dont even need to look up the scriptures anymore, a simple tap on your tablet brings the scripture up on a little box on screen.

The zeal is bleeding out of the Kingdom Halls. And long may it continue.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What is it with my JW family?? The organization is growing, new ones coming in, and we are so busy in Jehovah's work. Time is short, come back before it's to late.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There was a similar thread about 'apathy' sometime ago. Agreed. 'Apathy' is what's doing the Borg no 'favours'.

I mean think of it. Who likes to hear, especially children, about God looking down and seeing ''blood'' on your hands? From an overweight speaker on a television screen.

It's no wonder some JW's grow up and have depression and anxiety from hearing this 'drivel' hammered into your head from a young age and your whole life.

People just get tired of it.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Yeah you stupid idiots! because you guys didn't get off your fat asses and knock on doors, I now have to kill all these people but their blood is on YOUR hands not mine.....thus saith the lord god Jehovah.

Wait a second, I thought if we didn't preach "even the stones would cry out," I think we should test it out. That would be pretty amazing, talking rocks studying the Bible Teach book with people. LOL Really though which one is it? God needs people to do this work for him or he doesn't?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

At this point, all that's really remaining is the belief that it's "God's Earthly Organization"...

...and once that's eroded away, there's not a whole helluva lot of incentive left to stay.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Funny ,some mentioned about Tony Morris. My die-hard JW mother can't stand him,lol I heard her tell this to my brother and his wife. Of course,she felt guilty for feeling that way.

But,they all agreed,he was a bit harsh on his views.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit