UC Berkeley orders cancellation of Ann Coulter speech

by freemindfade 115 Replies latest social current

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I remember seeing a right wing group approach a black church carrying firearms. When they saw a line of black church members standing with shotguns held to port they ran off. This was before the anti-fa started getting notoriety.

The right wing has been hatemongering and demonizing 'the left' for decades. Such hatred led to the murder of several persons including two policemen.

It is the alt-right that started the instigation of violence before anyone answered back. Anti-fa is just the result of many right wing inspired murders and threats of violence in the past several years.

• kpop
    kpop

Kpop: Which things that I have actually written are false?

Your entire premise. You are purposely attempting to spin this as if violent alt-right neo-Nazi protestors came to start a fight with peaceful, loving Antifa thugs. As I said, you don't know anything except what you watch on the mainstream media which of course, spins the story exactly as you are posting here. Well here's some facts for you:

- Trump supporters (not neo-nazi thugs) legally arranged a peaceful pro-free speech demonstration in Berkeley.

- Antifa thugs took notice and started spreading their hate online days in advance, many of them suggested taking knives and guns, "We need to take notes from the John Brown Gun Club and get firearms and training. I know getting firearms in states and cities we have a presence in is usually a hassle, but even handguns would help..."

-Antifa begun attacking the peaceful demonstrators with bricks, M-80s, glass bottles and other objects including Eric Canton, a professor at Diablo Valley college, who is a self admitted anarchist, revolutionary, anti-capitalist, communist, who struck a man named Sean in the head with a bike lock he purchased two days before and told other to buy bike locks.

-Antifa came with weapons, dressed in all black, wearing masks

-Trump supporters came with Trump signs and pro-free speech banners.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

kpop,

You are purposely attempting to spin this as if violent alt-right neo-Nazi protestors came to start a fight with peaceful, loving Antifa thugs.

That is false. I'm saying that the right wing instigated this and has been responsible for inspiring several murders of Liberals and policemen long before the anti-fa was even on the media's radar; before any violence on the 'left' occurred. Right wingers have also initiated armed confrontations (like the one I posted above).

Also, as I brought up before as an analogy, right wingers are like the bully that keeps punching and punching his victim. When the victim finally punches back the bully says "You see, you see, that's why you need to be punched!"

• bohm
    bohm

My "premise" is wrong? lol. no, what have I written which is factually wrong?

If we can agree I have written about factually true things then we can get to this so-called "premise".

-Antifa came with weapons, dressed in all black, wearing masks
    -Trump supporters came with Trump signs and pro-free speech banners.

Yes or no, was there right-wing activists, clad in black riot gear with weapons at the protests?

• kpop
    kpop

Anti-fa is just the result of many right wing inspired murders and threats of violence in the past several years.

AHHHHHHHHH! The stupidity! It burns! If you're going to push some radical agenda, at least get your facts right. Antifa's roots goes all the way back to Nazi Germany as they were an amalgam of communists/ revolutionaries/ leftist paramilitary groups/ anarchists etc. They've been around since then in various forms, always associated with communism but in more recent years have joined forces with anarchist and those who wish to destroy capitalism.

• bohm
    bohm

kpop: What do you feel about the white nationalists at the protests? are they also just good guys fighting them evil Marxists?

• Hecce
    Hecce

Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally

By Sean Sullivan and Michael E. Miller June 3, 2016

Trump protest in San Jose descends into violence

Play Video2:11
    Outside Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's rally in San Jose, Calif., on June 2, his supporters were chased down, punches were thrown and "Make America Great Again" hats were set alight. (Jenny Starrs/The Washington Post)

• kpop
    kpop

Yes or no, was there right-wing activists, clad in black riot gear with weapons at the protests?

Yes. Based Stickman was there. He brought backup and wore protective gear and carried a flagpole. The sole purpose was to defend against the Antifa thugs they knew were coming. Why? The last time, the Trump supporters were completely unprepared and violently attacked and beat up. Or did you forget that? That's the whole point. I would support them if I lived on the west coast.

I don't like the Black Panthers but they have a right to protest and that must be respected and they must not be harmed.

Trump supporters who are absolutely not even 1/100th as radical as the Black Panthers have the same right, protected under the constitution.

The question remains, do Trump supporters have the right to defend themselves or should they simply allow themselves to be attacked?

• bohm
    bohm
    Yes. Based Stickman was there. He brought backup and wore protective gear and carried a flagpole.

Ah, the goalpost just moved a bit.

Nevermind, so Trump supporters did not just bring banners as you wrote, but also brought riot gear and weapons?

Now, did they ONLY bring sticks, as you wrote, or did they also bring other weapons? (goalpost movement ahead!)

The sole purpose was to defend against the Antifa thugs they knew were coming.

Oh, that's nice. Self defense. And you know this because you are psychic or you have spoken with these people or...?

Is an example of this self-defense like how a grown man, former marine and convicted criminal, jumps out and punching a woman in the face self-defence or is the goal post about to move again?

My dear, that white nationalist was in such danger, from that unarmed woman who was not near him... good that you are there to excuse his behavior.

Anyway, so I won't be able to find people discussing who they will be violent against online or will the goalpost now move some more?

• kpop
    kpop

kpop: What do you feel about the white nationalists at the protests? are they also just good guys fighting them evil Marxists?

It may surprise you, but I'm not white. This has nothing to do with race - but you go ahead and keep falling for the same old divide and conquer narrative that divides by race, gender, sexual orientation, religion etc etc etc. A nation divided cannot stand. They know that. You obviously don't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit