freemindfade

She's kinda cute lol

• Hecce
    Hecce

She's kinda cute lol

And there is plenty of her "cuteness" to see

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I'm talking about Fox News' inspiring murderers of Liberals.

WTF are you on?

The Unitarian church shooter. Jim David Adkisson went to a Unitarian church (Known to be Liberal) with a shotgun and killed two church members before he was subdued by church members. When policemen captured him he told them that he hated liberals and since he could not reach the politicians he decided to shoot some that were within easier reach. When the police officers went to his home they discovered books authored by conservatives like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

The Las Vega cop killers. A married couple, Jerad and Amanda Miller, went to a pizza restaurant and killed two policemen. They then draped a Gadsden flag over their bodies and pinned a note on one of the policemen which read "This is the beginning of the revolution." They were extreme right wingers who had previously visited the Bundy ranch where law enforcement agents were surrounded by people aiming rifles at them.

The Sikh temple shooter. Wade Page went to their worship services and began shooting the worshippers killing six. Page was also a radical conservative.

Wade michael page police handout.png

Byron Williams. According to his mother, Williams "watched the news on television and was upset by 'the way Congress was railroading through all these left-wing agenda items.'"

He was, heavily armed and en route to an Acorn office with intent to kill. Fortunately the police pulled him over and captured him after he engaged them with a volley of gunfire. No one was killed. Williams told investigators that "his intention was to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU."

How more examples should I have to give?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

VI are you implying that Fox News and the talking heads on Fox called for these actions? Do they have a written agenda, and call to shoot liberals?

Yes or no?

Seems pretty weak minded to me, you and others like you will defend AntiFa and Islam who ACTUALLY f-cking tell people to commit violence against others, but this, well this is proof conservatives are having their followers kill liberals. I'll repeat what Simon said WTF are you on???

Literally, you have two separate things going on here, people who hear something and get pissed off, and the other where people are following orders. How is that so hard to understand???

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

VI are you implying that Fox News and the talking heads on Fox called for these actions? Do they have a written agenda, and call to shoot liberals?

They don't have to make a call for anything or even have a written agenda. Their hatemongering inspires people to do these things without having to give specific commands.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

So you believe in stopping free speech? Because if someone says something dumb, or mean, someone might kill someone else. Am I getting that right?

wow...

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

So you believe in stopping free speech? Because if someone says something dumb, or mean, someone might kill someone else. Am I getting that right?

wow...

That is false. There is no implication in what I said that free speech should be banned. In fact I'm on record on this site for defending the rights of free speech even for JWs.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Ok, so simply by being assholes then, Fox and its cohorts have inspired violence? That is what you are saying

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Ok, so simply by being assholes then, Fox and its cohorts have inspired violence? That is what you are saying

Yes, although the word "asshole" is too mild a word.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hear! Hear! @ Village.

Sylvia​

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit