UC Berkeley orders cancellation of Ann Coulter speech

by freemindfade 115 Replies latest social current

• bohm
    bohm
    Bohm: surely we agree that the violent demonstrations at Berkley had alt-right participation
    FMF: Bull shit

Man this is ridiculous...

So all the people who organized under alt-right twitter handles, showed up with alt-right slogans, wearing body armor, they were all leftists?

Kyle Chapman, who is on camera punching a women in the head and who was arrested, who tweeted about how to bring concealed weapons to the demonstration, he is NOT affiliated with the alt-right?

Is this a denial of reality or a no-true-Scotsman fallacy?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

bohm you are referring to the most recent events where those being attacked by tought talking tough acting leftists have fought back.

Like I said, educate yourself, the path to violence was started by the left

Do you remember that ass hat Richard Spencer getting punched???

Do you remember Milo trying to speak in Berkley? there is no right movement that says physically attack those you disagree with, but guess what? Antifa does! Have you not heard their slogan of "by any means necessary"??? They have declared war on those who disagree. That is not protesting, that is terrorism.

The idea of turing this to violence CLEARLY started with the left, and any alt right whatever repsonse to it, has been coming. How long do you think AntiFa could talk about and carry out violent attacks against Alt Righters before they would start hitting back??? I am actually suprised it took this long for the right to return eye for an eye to be honest.

Stick your head back in the sand, as usual, you give a distorted view of facts that you are known for trying to twist discussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPrRLyFTzSU

Yvette Felarca with the group "By Any Means Necessary" defends violence at UC Berkeley protest - says it should be the model for how the movement needs to take things in the future.

• bohm
    bohm
    bohm you are referring to the most recent events

...yes. Bravo for figuring that out...

The idea of turing this to violence CLEARLY started with the left, and any alt right whatever repsonse to it, has been coming.

...so there was right wing violence and I was actually right?

Do go on making excuses ;-). Notice how I don't excuse Antifa.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I'm not right wing, and if some jackass dressed all in black, wearing a mask, attacks me, there is going to be violence, I am not going to sit there and let them harm me, that's, not an alt-right thing dipsh-t, that's a self-defense thing, your point is just to derail any intelligent conversation as usual.

I personally would not have chosen to hit a 95-pound woman, but I will not fault anyone else for defending themselves or others from a terrorist.

• bohm
    bohm

I remember the following line from Hitch22 (paraphrasing a lot from memory): A dictatorship will say: We do not hurt our citizens, and it is fully their own fault if we did.

Now we have this line:

It is bullshit to say there are violent right-wing protests at Berkley and it is the fault of the left there is.

hmmmm

• bohm
    bohm
    FMF: I personally would not have chosen to hit a 95-pound woman

Okay so someone punched a woman in the face at the protests...

It seems more and more like I was actually right there was right-wing violence, so why did you call that bullshit? Can you acknowledge I was right?

Was it her own fault she got punched in the face by a right-wing white nationalist thug and convicted criminal? Are we really going there? You want to claim a large man, ex-marine white nationalist, is somehow justified in punching a woman because she is on the left?

Once again we are having one of those conversations where I am 100% right on the facts and you go right on to the namecalling (dipshit) and the accusation I am somehow trying to derail a conversation, whatever that is, by posting accurate information you don't like.

• kpop
    kpop

Once again, Bohm makes a complete fool of herself.

Moldylocks, aka Louise Rosealma, aka Antifa girl was throwing glass bottles at the other people... and she got punched. I personally wouldn't punch a female ever, but since she's a radical feminist and she wants her equal rights, she got it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJFCY-pIu0

She was once a nice looking girl before the a dangerous brain eating virus got to her. So sad!!!!!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The right is not instigating, you are trying to muddy up the issue to waste time bohm

Alt-Right = Protest and demonstration

Alt-Left = Violence, and effort to Silence (not protest)

Protesters are looking to protest, leftists are looking to incite violence. I am not trying to nitpcik one trending little thing that has been beaten to death online, you are trying to say if this one action in one event was right or wrong and that is not what I have been talking about. Big picture dumb@$$. Antifa is going to instigate violence, the fact they instigated it against someone who had no qualms about hitting one of them is not something I am debating. I am talking about where does the violence come from? Anitfa makes it clear this is what they want. They are not demonstrating, they are not protesting, they are trying to silence via violence. They should probably expect more of this as they pick physical fights with the right.

• bohm
    bohm

Kpop: Which things that I have actually written are false?

I wrote that there was right-wing violence at the protests. I wrote that was organized online.

FMF said it was bullshit.

Seems like it is all true.

So now the goalpost is moving and you guys appear to be doing the "I wouldn't do it, but..." routine

Well good on you, but how does that invalidate anything I have written? A right-wing criminal punched a woman in the face during the protests we agree no?

• bohm
    bohm
    FMF: The right is not instigating, you are trying to muddy up the issue to waste time bohm

"Muddy up the issue" lol. What have I written which is false?

Once again do we agree on the basic facts:

• Right-wing activists participated in violence at the protests
    • They went there with weapons and riot gear; some got arrested for bringing weapons
    • there are images of them using weapons
    • Right-wing social media had prior been floated with instructions for how to bring concealed weapons to the protest and various incitements for violence against unpopular groups.

Imagine how ridiculous I would seem if you could point to those three things for antifa and I somehow tried to claim that antifa did not "instigate" violence.

Let me ask this clearly to get a feeling of your moral sensibilities: the white nationalist and convicted criminal thug who jumps out and punch a rather small woman in the face did he "instigate" violence?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit