UC Berkeley orders cancellation of Ann Coulter speech

by freemindfade 115 Replies latest social current

• snowbird
    snowbird

Mercy, Simon!

I do agree with your assessment of the Democrats' pandering to minorities.

Even during the height of Jim Crow, we were, for the most part, self-reliant and resourceful.

Now, we've become fat and lazy and sorry, with the resultant deterioration of our communities.

Sylvia

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

"Ann Coulter decided not to walk into a situation where the police were told, TOLD to stay way and not get involved."

So let me guess, you got your information from Alex Jones??

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

So let me guess, you got your information from Alex Jones??

No, he got it from the green reptilians that were running a child sex ring in the basement of pizzeria Comet Ping Pong.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Oh wow.. I didn't know it had become this bad. Now U got to arm yourself & fear for ur own life just to have a peaceful protest about FREE SPEECH on a "university". If the libtards don't wake up and smell the coffee this will become ugly FAST. I don't understand why ppl can't see who the real fascists are...

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

snowbird - interesting comment

Mercy, Simon!
    I do agree with your assessment of the Democrats' pandering to minorities.
    Even during the height of Jim Crow, we were, for the most part, self-reliant and resourceful.
    Now, we've become fat and lazy and sorry, with the resultant deterioration of our communities.
    Sylvia

the gen population likes to think that inner resourcefulness, self reliance are enough to be successful. It is not althoug I don't blame them for thinking it is. The gov spends billions educating them for success and that is why they are successful. You prolly know this already. the school curriculum is the gov's biggest instrument. Then come the newpapers. This did not happen for minorities

very few people in any population have the kind of inner reliance and resourcefulness you mention. My favourite poet is Sheamus Heaney and he notes the waste of talent in Ireland because of the troubles there. But like he wasn't bitter - he just wondered what the purpose of such a waste of talent could be and decided to leave a legacy for those who would come after him I think.

• betterdaze

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit