I conclude evolution is guided

by KateWild 532 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

This thread is about new photographic evidence I have found that makes me want to change my mind and not convert to Atheism anymore.

It's not an picture of a cloud in which you say there is an image of a sleeping black baby, is it?

(Only forum old-timers will get that one....)

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Whoever managed to organise this wonderfully constructed and contrived parody of a deist v atheist group chemistry discussion, 'hat's off to you'! My favorite bit is at the end when Kate pretends to lose her grasp on reality.
    To all the players... bravo.
    It is parody right?

I'd take a bow as the trigger for Kate's OP but really this was a massive tag team effort.

TBH, I don't think this is a parody. I really, really don't think it's contrived. It actually demonstrates the typical exchange between those sticking to logic and reason versus those determined to put logic and reason aside in order to maintain a completely illogical position.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    It's not an picture of a cloud in which you say there is an image of a sleeping black baby, is it?

Wasn't it in the hand, the sleeping black baby?

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Wasn't it in the hand, the sleeping black baby?

No, I'm pretty sure it was in his head! ...

err, I'll get my coat

• Dagney
    Dagney

I dunno...I kinda miss that guy....

• Saename
    Saename

Can't believe this thread was started three weeks ago. Time flies like an arrow and shoots you when you least expect it.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Lol people keep posting though so it's not dying the death that it should hahhahaha xx

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    Lol people keep posting though so it's not dying the death that it should hahhahaha xx

H A H H A H A H A

xx

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

hya Kate

this has been a great thread

Your conclusion that a creator guided evolution is logical and reasonable - I cannot deny that. hats off to you.

My own conclusions stem from how conditions during the the short period that the early universe was forming favoured one part of a pair over the other for an infinitely short period of time and this resulted in the differences we see over the longer term. It all boils down to the uncertainty principle formulated by Heisenberg in the 1920s.

This principle has exciting and enchanting outcomes as it incorporates an important element of the quantum world - that whatever is allowed to happen will happen sooner or later. The coin toss, probability and change take on new meaning. Some tend to dismiss chance as luck but according to this principle chance is not about luck but is about incorporating all of the steps of the dice throw and the trajectories they follow as part of the chance event - we cannot have one without the others. hope this makes sense

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viv's Law: anytime someone uses the word "quantum" in an effort to prove a higher power, you can be 100% certain that person doesn't know what either of those things mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit