I conclude evolution is guided

by KateWild 532 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

"You won't believe it - I got a photo of BigFoot AND Jesus in the same pic, with some aliens making rabbit ears behind them".

"wow, amazing, can I see it?!"

"oh, shoot, I couldn't upload it. I almost tried, once, then gave up".

• Viviane
  • OrphanCrow
  • atomant
    atomant

Maybe they dont teach copy and paste in chemistry school.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Must have been Cyber God then lol xx

• Landy
    Landy
    This thread is about new photographic evidence I have found that makes me want to change my mind

No Kate you haven't. If you have then you'll be up for a nobel prize but I suspect that's not the case.

None of us here want to stop you believing in God - that's your right. But what you can't do is announce you can prove God's existence when you clearly can't.

The only thing you're proving is, as Viviane has said, that you're a bit silly.

• atomant
    atomant

l say put up or shut up.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Kate seems to have gone a bit silly.

It's very subtle though, like a brick to the head.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Whoever managed to organise this wonderfully constructed and contrived parody of a deist v atheist group chemistry discussion, 'hat's off to you'! My favorite bit is at the end when Kate pretends to lose her grasp on reality.

To all the players... bravo.

It is parody right?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The OP reminds me of the old fable of the blind men and the elephant.

It really is remarkable..."there is this little thingie inside another thingie that I can't explain. But...I do know a lot about the thingie. I conclude that I know why I can't explain the little thingie...other than talk about the thinigies I do know a little wee bit about. Therefore....God."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit