I conclude evolution is guided

by KateWild 532 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

What's worse is the cherry picking of what is or isn't down to the supernatural with zero logic or reason.

At least people like Perry, JWs, even staunch 6 day creationists have some framework, some story that goes from A to B to C that provides the narrative as to why they believe what they believe.

Apparently you believe in evolution. Some or all of it is guided. Yet Darwin is bonkers. All that Darwinian evolutionary theory tries to describe is how life has progressed from one form to another, how the tree of life can be formed. So do you accept evolution in principle or not? Which bits are down to Sam's God - this nebulous concept in your head? How do you decide?

I honestly don't intend to disrespect or sneer at your belief, I just still don't understand what the logical framework is as to how you have arrived at where you are.

• Landy
    Landy
    Cofty, I don't know why you can't understand what Kate is saying. Unless you registered for (but didn't complete) a chemistry course, how could you possibly understand? We're to believe that you can read words on your own? Here - let me break it down for you:

Me.

Things about me.

Me me me.

Here everyone, look at me.

And Jesus.

But mostly me.

And in conclusion, I'd just like to say God. And me. Sitting in a tree.

But that's enough about me ... what do you think of me?

Say nice things or else you are a hater.

MEEEEEEEE !!!

You're a bad man. :)

• KateWild
    KateWild
    I think you are already doing a stellar job. The atheist coalition for world domination thanks you for your contribution

Thanks, how do I join the coalition or is my membership ID card and certificate in the post?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Glad to see you're taking it in good humour Kate

• cofty
    cofty
    Clearly you're [sic] chemistry is correct and mine is incorrect... I am sorry about all the errors I have made you are right. - Kate

At last!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Actually can I change my mind again?This was on Facebook.

Cofty, it keeps disappearing. Perhaps it's too controversial for JWN. Facebook must not be a credible source.

BTW thanks for proof reading for me and picking up on my grammar mistakes.

Look at your messenger on Facebook I have sent you photographic evidence.

• cofty
    cofty
    can I change my mind again

About what?

This was on Facebook

What was?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Lol Simon. You're great hahaha.

Could you please edit my grammar too. The grammar police just picked it up. Thanks

• cofty
    cofty
    BTW thanks for proof reading for me and picking up on my grammar mistakes.

That's a free service.

Look at your messenger on Facebook I have sent you photographic evidence

Facebook must have lost it in cyberspace.

Photographic evidence of what exactly?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Cofty, send me a friend request it's on my wall. But you can only see it if you're my Facebook friend.

Simon. You are very clever. I have never underestimated you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit