I conclude evolution is guided

by KateWild 532 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Kate - Just post a link here or a description.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Cyber God keeps deleting it lol. I think God needs you to send me a friend request on Facebook xx

• cofty
    cofty

Kate - A few days ago you started a thread specifically designed to damage my reputation. I won't be sending any Facebook requests.

If you think you have evidence of something relevant you can describe it here. If it's an image and it won't upload it's probably too big, try reducing it.

• Simon
    Simon
    Cofty, it keeps disappearing. Perhaps it's too controversial for JWN. Facebook must not be a credible source
    Lol Simon. You're great hahaha.
    Simon. You are very clever. I have never underestimated you.
    Cyber God keeps deleting it lol.

What on earth are you even talking about?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Oh sorry Simon my pic keeps disappearing I thought you were deleting it on purpose.

Cofty, you're being paranoid. The thread wasn't to damage your reputation it was all about me me me as Simon has pointed not you but me.

I am not going to argue with you about my other thread. Simon can delete it if it upsets you that much.

This thread is about new photographic evidence I have found that makes me want to change my mind and not convert to Atheism anymore.

• Simon
    Simon

I have more important things to do with my time.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

How about a link to the image? I guess it must be on the web somewhere?

• cofty
    cofty

Kate this thread is about a very specific feature of chemistry.

It has nothing to do with atheism. Nobody converts to atheism. An atheist is somebody who fails to be impressed by the grandiose claims of theism. You don't believe in the god of theism therefore you are already an atheist.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Kate seems to have gone a bit silly.

• atomant
    atomant

lm hangin out for this photographic evidence.Bring it on?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit