A BEARD PREDICTION FOR 2024

by AndersonsInfo 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

I heard that some Witnesses are saying that when the brothers have beards, they will look more ‘worldly’ so the authorities will not be able to identify them when they are looking for Witnesses to arrest. 😂😂😂

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“Undercover brothers”! 😁

• Scully
    Scully

Next thing you know, braided hair (but not dreadlocks) for Brothers™ will be a Conscience Matter™.

Late to the party,
    Scully

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I wonder if they now will let the men shave their heads, like bald guys that don't have much hair to start with, or those with other reasons.

Blondie I'd say a few of the GB have shaved heads....we can't all be like Gerrit Losche with his luscious locks😉

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Stunted development in most life choices and trsining. Neck beards, poorly trimmed, unflattering styles. Eventually this will calm down

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Back in 1994 I went to my Nephews wedding beard and all. A "sister" asked me "whats that on your face?"

I said "it's a beard, all men have one they just cut it at different lengths, some cut it really short."

I was kinda proud of my quip ecspecially being a few in. lol

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I can't wait till ZZ Top comes to my door.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Foolednomore: " I can't wait till ZZ Top comes to my door."

Do you think that their pink '33 Ford Coupe would be approved for field service?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Just saw this article in the paper!

Does Jehovah's chariot need an oil change and a service??

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Ron w

Naturally. The trend toward beards was 10 or more years ago. I almost considered shaving now as a protest;no longer considered a rebel. But I do know how to trim properly. That MP has a scraggly mess!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit