A BEARD PREDICTION FOR 2024

by AndersonsInfo 70 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo
    FYI, I posted this prediction on my Facebook page last night and it has received 224 likes and there have been 83 comments made. Many of the comments are hilarious.

A BEARD PREDICTION FOR 2024:

I wonder how long before the fighting starts?

A Brother loses privileges because his beard looks scruffy, spotty. He is counseled that a beard may not be dignified FOR HIM. The C.O. has to get involved.

A Brother is counseled that his beard looks like a Mullah. He loses privileges. The C.O. has to get involved.

A Brother decides NOT to grow a beard because he does not agree that it is for Christians (he is 'Old School'). He lets it slip that he does not agree. He is called before a JC for disagreeing with the GB and DF'd. He is retained on appeal, but leaves anyway, writes a book, gains a significant following of JWs who leave the organization in protest.
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Can you provide a link to your Facebook page? I would love to read those replies. Thanks.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

:) lol. As a teen, I was counseled by two elders for my sideburns being a 1/4" longer than theirs! I think you are 100% right Barbara!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

The years I was complained about my 3 o clock shadow. And now I can have a beard? This is nothing more then a distraction.

• hoser
    hoser

You're probably correct.

Shallow people love to nitpick

• AndersonsInfo
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

With regards to beards,,I just expect to see more strife and animosity within the Borg..

The Borg is its worst enemy.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Brothers will try with varied success. Some will be scraggly, some odd cuts. They slso will discover you still need (or look wild) to trim, summer us hot, they can itch, ingrown hair, whiskers in your mouth, and food catching.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And a handful will end up looking like these fellas

…and their somewhat less attractive peers will hate it when their way-out-of-their-league wives can’t stop staring.

😏

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    An older brother with a Methuselah beard falls asleep in the service overseer's car. The hot sun through the glass sets his beard alight.
    The car goes up in flames destroying the owners expensive work tools and two worldly neighbours cars. They all sue Bethel for a huge payout as he was on the ministry at the time.
    Local needs on Methuselah style beards are immediately delivered worldwide..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit