A BEARD PREDICTION FOR 2024

by AndersonsInfo 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Vidiot,,, as you said one time before.

But if what you said does fold out and happen,,,to jws that would be the "unthinkable".

If/should the Borg ever go bankrupt or broke or something like that.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

AndersonsInfo: "WTC files for bankruptcy and half of the GB are forced to retire."

As long as they each get two houses, it'll be fine!

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Brothers don’t leave the Org so that they can grow a beard. They grow a beard so that they can leave the Org.

I saw a brother comment that with the change in beard policy, he was losing excuses for leaving the Organization. This pretty much sums up the situation in Watchtowerland.

I recall being counseled for not shaving for a couple of days. I didn’t respond so they left me alone. I guess they read correctly that I cared nothing about their opinions. Fast forward and I have been out for a while. The beard change made me laugh - do they really think this will keep brothers from leaving? They are not the brightest bulbs in the lamp! Need I add “delusional”?

• fulano
    fulano

So ZZtop can be baptized now?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Some sisters decide to stop shaving legs, underarms, etc.

Change that "some" to "VERY FEW".

Sexual objectification is still very much alive in our society, and JWs are not exempt.

Take note of most couples as they go "out on the town". The lady is "dressed to the nines". Hot little black dress with lots of cleavage and lots of leg with CFM heels. She's accompanied by a guy who is wearing his Sunday best pair of designer jeans and (wow) a long sleeve shirt with a collar and with sleeves rolled up once and either a nice pair of boots or very pricey sneakers.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Will Watchtower come out with it's own line of Beard Products? "This is what a true Christian uses on his Beard and you can get from Jw.org.

• Vanderhoven7
  • NotFormer
    NotFormer

Now that beards are legal, this place should do great: https://www.beardpapas.com/

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

If women are going to stop shaving their legs and underarms, will Steve Lett soon announce that sporting a MERKIN is now a conscience matter?

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I predict lots of hipster beards to go with all the damn bow ties they love so much LOL The local elders will all have different ideas of what well groomed means. They just opened a can of worms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit