Staying in physically for all the benefits

by Indoubtbigtime 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

The problem with conspiracy stuff is that it is like having 'accurate knowledge(tm)' that JWs think they have.

It makes one feel special and warm inside that one knows stuff other people don't.

This is what I meant about jumping from one crazy cult to another level of cultishness.

I think you need to stop and take a breather, indy....before you go didlow.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I'm with the thought that the Jw stuff is real crazy. Yeah, I did that. I grew a mind of my own and now I think about just about everything. Especially someone knocking on my door. It's all Bullshit!

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Indoubtbigtime, I noticed you said the following about yourself. "I’m constantly searching trying to get closer to the truth. I’m also very prepared to admit my former beliefs were wrong if something truly convincing comes along." I think that is a very good attitude and course of action which you have.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Thanks Disillusioned

If a missing link was ever found or you could present me with smoking gun evidence of evolution rather than creation I would become an atheist

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Indoubtbigtime, you are welcome.

Here are some more thoughts for you to consider.

I notice you said the following. "I know in Lloyd evens recent video he visits the science museum and shows loads of fake skulls half ape half human and he says they have found the real ones but this is a lie." What exactly do you mean by "fake skulls" in that quote? Do you mean the skulls are fraudulent? Or do you mean they are replicas (copies) of real fossilized skulls? Or do you mean something else, and if so, what?

Do you think that NASA actually requires astronauts to be Freemasons or have a degree in Freemasonry? Is so why do you think such? How would being a Freemason help them to do their work as astronauts? Likewise how would having a degree in scuba diving help them to do their work as astronauts? I hope you really don't mean you believe what is shown in the picture which you posted to page 6 of this topic thread. But if you do believe what depicted in picture I would like to know your reasons for such.

I notice you also said the following. "That Mars river has supposedly been on Mars for over a decade running on solar panels. Do you think if it was on earth in the Sahara desert it would not have broken down by now? Just think about it.?" By "river" in that quote I think you meant "rover". There is a big difference about the environment of the Sahara and that of where the rovers are on Mars. The atmosphere in the Sahara (and elsewhere on Earth at ground level) is about 100 times denser ('thicker') than on Mars. In other words the atmosphere on Mars is only about 1 percent as dense ('thick') as that on Earth (including in the Sahara). As a result winds on Mars exert only about 1 percent of the force (and of the momentum) as winds on Earth moving at the same velocity (or speed). As result much more wind blown dust would be impacting the rover if it were in the Sahara than on Mars (if the air speed was the same for both locations). Also part of the Sahara desert consists of sand dune and winds cause the sand dunes to shift position. If the rover was in that environment it would get buried by sand. But as far as I know Mars doesn't have sand dunes, and even if it does NASA has not sent their rovers to any areas having sand dunes.

Also, unlike automobiles (other than parked ones) the rover moves extremely slowly and thus in 10 years the rover has far less mileage on it than a automobile driven on Earth. I thus am not surprised that the rover (which moves really slow) would be able to be in operation (without maintenance) for ten years, unlike and automobile (without maintenance) driven by a human rider.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

“Do you mean the skulls are fraudulent? Or do you mean they are replicas (copies) of real fossilized skulls?”

bit of both. If they did find skulls exactly like that then why not show them?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Do you think that NASA actually requires astronauts to be Freemasons or have a degree in Freemasonry? Is so why do you think such? How would being a Freemason help them to do their work as astronauts? Likewise how would having a degree in scuba diving help them to do their work as astronauts? I hope you really don't mean you believe what is shown in the picture which you posted to page 6 of this topic thread. But if you do believe what depicted in picture I would like to know your reasons for such.

yes it’s true to be an astronaut you have to be in the top levels of master masons and you have to be able to scuba dive as most of their fake space footage is in underwater studios and yes you have to be good at telling lies just like all the men who said they set foot on the moon

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

After doing a search on the internet about Mars possibly having sand dunes it now seems to me that Mars does have such and at least one rover saw such.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

You can believe that the Mars rover has never needed to be fixed in over a decade without breaking down if you want to. But this only tells me the cognitive dissidence is so strong with you that you won’t even consider NASA is lying.

You make excuses like “ Also, unlike automobiles (other than parked ones) the rover moves extremely slowly and thus in 10 years the rover has far less mileage on it than a automobile driven on Earth. I thus am not surprised that the rover (which moves really slow) would be able to be in operation (without maintenance) for ten years, unlike and automobile (without maintenance) driven by a human rider.“

Disalusioned please just think about the distance between Earth and Mars and take a moment to think are those pictures really from Mars or is it all an elaborate lie and they are actually from here on Earth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit