Staying in physically for all the benefits

by Indoubtbigtime 170 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I’m not a flat earther as I said. This is a cheap way to discredit someone

Nasa has the responsibility to prove all the questionable pictures they have been accused of being liars about.

I f you believe them blindly without questioning and without looking into tit then it’s no wonder so many believe what the GB say which is equally nonsensical

• TD
    TD

This is a really hilarious attempt by some Flat Earther type, isn't it?! TBH, I think this is a joke meme.

Sadly it's not.

Some kid who has apparently taken his knowledge of space flight from Star Wars didn't understand that it's normally a series of orbits. (And why)

Earth Orbit ---> Trajectory Orbit ---> Orbital Insertion.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Sadly it's not.

Some kid who has apparently taken his knowledge of space flight from Star Wars didn't understand that it's normally a series of orbits. (And why)

Earth Orbit ---> Trajectory Orbit ---> Orbital Insertion.

This is how you make excuses for these these two pictures NASA claims are genuine 🤣

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

NASA's pictures of its missions to the moon are not questionable to me; I understand why they look the way they do. I plan to explain in a later post two photos (of the Earth and moon) which Indoubtbigtime included in one post. I think that Indoubtbigtime's concern about those photos pertains to the difference in the apparent relative size of the Earth and moon in one photo compared with that of the other photo.

TD, on page 12 of this topic thread Indoubtbigtime posted a picture of some junk (including tarp being attacked to the object as part of the junk) which Indoubtbigtime alluded to as being the Lunar Rover of 1969. I am sure you agree It is obvious that what is in the picture is not the lander and not in anyway an accurate depiction of the lunar rover. I think that surely Indoubtbigtime knows it is not of the rover. It is an insult to NASA (and its space program) and perhaps also intended as a joke (a cruel joke), not as something serious. [Readers, a real photo of the real lander can be seen at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Module_Eagle .] TD, the fact Indoubtbigtime did such shows (in my opinion) that we shouldn't bother communicating with him on this topic. However, since some readers might get swayed by some of this attacks of the missions to the moon, we should (at least for the time being) still disprove his claims so others won't be deceived by them. What do you think about these thoughts?

By the way for those wondering about the curved path taken by the Artemis I spacecraft, consider the following. In addition to what TD said about the missions (and prior ones) doing an Earth orbit followed by a trajectory orbit, the article at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Module_Eagle (which I mentioned above) says such happened for the 1969 space flight to the moon. It says the following.

"Eagle was launched with command module Columbia on July 16, 1969, atop a Saturn V launch vehicle from Launch Complex 39A, and entered Earth orbit 12 minutes later.

Eagle entered lunar orbit on July 19, 1969. On July 20, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin entered into the LM and separated it from Command module Columbia."

Readers please read the articles at the following web two pages, especially if you disbelieve there were landings onto the moon or doubt even somewhat there were landings onto the moon.

- https://www.realclearscience.com/articles/2022/07/20/the_biggest_problem_with_believing_the_moon_landings_were_fake_843234.html

- https://www.iop.org/explore-physics/moon/how-do-we-know-we-went-to-the-moon

Update: TD, now Indoubtbigtime has even made a post which makes a wisecrack about the acronym of NASA (for National Aeronautics and Space Administration). Good grief. He is clearly not someone I wish talking to again about NASA's space program.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

We all know Santa is an anagram of Satan.

NASA is also an anagram of Satan without the T.

This is why they always say T minus 10,9,8….

Datan is the father of the lie and NASA are liars

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Disillusioned I appreciate your cognitive dissidence and you feel you want to be a NASA apologist.

Lets agree to disagree.

Just like those apologising for the GBody they just dont want to even consider that they could be wrong. I am sure they are my mind is made up, but I’m certainly open to changing if someone can convince me the GBody are genuine.

With NASA I personally have seen enough evidence to be sure they are liars about so many things. I’m certain if you look with an objective lens you too will see they have lied and deceived about so many things.

But you go on believing their dodgy fake images if you want, and if you have new evidence to show they are not liars then I’m certainly open minded enough to change my opinion

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Can you show me one picture of both the earth and the moon that isn’t fake?

nobody else can produce such a pic

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

It is very bad for human society when people intentionally lie about important topics (such as NASA's space program) and when they intentionally spread what they know are lies. That is because it hinders others from knowing the truth and that hinders progress of humanity. It is important to oppose such liars and to expose them for what they are.

On a different topic, I now doubt that Indoubtbigtime is PIMO despite him/her claiming to be PIMO. In one post he/she seemed to indicate she/he still believes in the teachings of the JW religion, except he/she claims to not accept the JW governing body any longer (due to the governing body's position on the Covid-19 vaccines - so she/he says).

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW
    Readers, please note the following from https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/yes-united-states-certainly-did-land-humans-moon-180972161/ .

'A radio talk show host, Rob McConnell, declared that listeners to his show The X Zone, offered astounding responses to two questions—“Do you believe in ghosts, and did American astronauts really walk on the Moon?”—77 percent of respondents said yes to belief in ghosts, and 93 percent said that they did not believe that the Moon landings had actually occurred. As Seth Shostak from the SETI Institute remarked about this, “The respondents believe in ghosts, but do not think NASA put people on the moon. On the one hand, you have uncorroborated testimony about noises in the attic. On the other, you have a decade of effort by tens of thousands of engineers and scientists, endless rocket hardware, thousands of photos, and 378 kilograms (840 pounds) of moon rock.”

Shostak was befuddled by this reality of modern American society. Apollo 17 astronaut Harrison Schmitt was more philosophical. “If people decide they’re going to deny the facts of history and the facts of science and technology,” he said, “there’s not much you can do with them. For most of them, I just feel sorry that we failed in their education.”

Readers, please also see https://bigthink.com/starts-with-a-bang/moon-landing/ . It says in part the following.

'2.) Over 8,000 photos documenting our trips. Perhaps we all need a reminder of what the sacrifices were that went into our journey to the Moon. We accomplished the unthinkable by banding together to achieve a common goal, and could do it all once again. NASA has released all the photos of the twelve Apollo missions that made it to space on a publicly available Flickr photostream, sorted into a series of incredible albums by mission.

.. 4.) We brought back samples, and learned a ton about lunar geology from them. The final two astronauts to ever walk on the Moon, Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt, ran into quite a surprise when they did. Schmitt, the lone civilian-astronaut (and only scientist) to travel to the Moon, was often described as the most business-like of all the astronauts.

... Most remarkably, the lunar samples we’ve found indicate that the Earth and the Moon have a common origin, consistent with a giant impact that occurred only a few tens of millions of years into the birth of our Solar System. Without direct samples, obtained by the Apollo missions and brought back to Earth, we never would have been able to draw such a startling, but spectacular, conclusion.'

Readers, please also look at https://www.history.com/news/space-race-soviet-union-moon-landing-denial . It is fascinating.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime
    Disillusioned JWan hour ago

It is very bad for human society when people intentionally lie about important topics (such as NASA's space program) and when they intentionally spread what they know are lies. That is because it hinders others from knowing the truth and that hinders progress of humanity. It is important to oppose such liars and to expose them for what they are.

On a different topic, I now doubt that Indoubtbigtime is PIMO despite him/her claiming to be PIMO. In one post he/she seemed to indicate she/he still believes in the teachings of the JW religion, except he/she claims to not accept the JW governing body any longer (due to the governing body's position on the Covid-19 vaccines - so she/he says.

-

Spot on I agree with your post 100%. Yes it’s very serious that NASA lie and nobody can produce a picture of both the moon and the earth in the same picture. All the ones NASA released have been fake.

Yes you are right about my beliefs as I have said and this does indeed make me PIMO.

I believe in creation rather than evolution. I do not believe the GBody are correct to push the vaccines I don’t think the creator wants us to take these vaccines. This make me PIMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit