The Vaccine mandate has been lifted, with no explanation or apologies

by redsetter2 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LV101
    LV101

NotFormer - Yes, horrific not allowing alternative service for the JWs like Terry -- WT charlatans. Poor guys -- bad deal during Viet Nam. I had older male cousins non JW, thankfully, but it was bad and remember too well. Sad WT doesn't fold and collapse but I gave up hope yrs ago. Evil prevails -- always.

• LV101
    LV101

Welcome Redsetter -- you're presently at WHQ?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    Yes, horrific not allowing alternative service for the JWs like Terry -- WT charlatans. Poor guys -- bad deal during Viet Nam. I had older male cousins non JW, thankfully

What do you mean you had older male cousins?

Now the war drums are beating louder there is a lot of talk of compulsory military service again.

If there is a draft again I wonder if they will allow alternatives or you have to go to prison?

they never allowed any alternatives to the clog shots, you had to take them.

• LV101
    LV101

My cousins (older than I) were being drafted during the VN war. A couple enlisted - dropped out of college and I think deferments were option if in enrolled. A couple said they'd be drafted anyway. One didn't return for yrs. (prisoner of war) -- the one I begged to dodge the horror.

Re/"vaccinations -- it was my understanding (this board) they were compulsory for JWs to return to in-house meetings. I'm afraid to ask for details re/my fam members, but I've certainly lost sleep over it. The ruling class at headquarters (the proper term gags me and I'm not referring to them as the governing goons) must have had saline "vaccines" - still going strong.

• LV101
    LV101

well -- couldn't proof to change again after hitting some key ^^^ - on call at same time w/XJW who returned to the fold. Oh my 😥

• Riley
    Riley

Maybe the drop in Vaccine mandates has something to do with the 95% drop in covid hospitalizations, ICU admissions and deaths since 2021. Three years of repeated inflections/vaccinations that lead some to something called heard immunity.

Just a throwing that out there.

Please, go back to crazy town you gullible idiots.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    it was my understanding (this board) they were compulsory for JWs to return to in-house meetings.

They were not allowed to go to any of the special training programs or schools unless fully jabbed. But normal meetings it was just a case following the direction from Jehovah to be fully jabbed. There seems to be talk of a U turn on the direction now.

Riley is a troll and still thinks the vaccines are safe for humans. All the excess deaths from clogged arteries is just made up lies by apostates to try to make Jehovah’s direction look bad.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    “…All the excess deaths from clogged arteries is just made up lies by apostates to try to make Jehovah’s direction look bad…”

😂

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6035712713949184/2024-march-147-announcements-reminders#/6321973223751680

Update: The latest letter to bodies of elders now openly confirms under paragraph 5 that publishers attending theocratic schools are no longer required to be vaccinated.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

No "apology" is necessary.

We shouldn't be surprised. By the audacity and the boldness of the GB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit