The Vaccine mandate has been lifted, with no explanation or apologies

by redsetter2 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Yes, many thanks and a warm welcome redsetter2.

Regards

Ron

• Listener
    Listener

Redsetter, I am not saying it doesn't sound like a Watchtower document, I just find it interesting how the attribute the decision making.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Redsetter welcome, yes this place is much better than Reddit.

Could you please PM me a copy of the letter as It’s not very good quality that picture you posted.

I’m a PIMA elder who was not allowed to go to last two elders schools as I’m not vaccinated. The weekend school and the week long school 8am to 5pm kingdom ministry school I had to answer the question please confirm that you are fully vaccinated.

I asked what does that mean and nobody really knows the right answer. Some said you have to keep up-to date with boosters. I said I’m not comfortable sharing private medical information.

I pushed and pushed that I shouldn’t have to answer that question but in the end I was not allowed to attend unless I did share private medical information. This is medical discrimination.

Latest KM school in London was only recently and apparently so I hear there were still some elders unvaccinated who were not allowed to go. So I wonder if all COs have got this letter or maybe only very recently?

• Elmer
    Elmer

Yo Mike,

Here’s a revolutionary thought- Lie to them and say you are fully vaccinated!

They can’t verify it anyway. You are lying about everything anyway!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I am not saying it doesn't sound like a Watchtower document ~ Listener

Well..........it sure doesn't look like one without having any letterhead.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I’m also doubting this document is legit. The elders school in London still had some who could not attend as they refuse the vax.

is there a way to find out if this is bogus or not?

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Mikejw, I'll pm you when I can. It's only just come out to Circuit Overseers, so any schools in progress probably still technically hold to the vaccine requirement.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

DesirousOfChange,

AvoidJW confirms this:

Prior to the issuance of Announcements & Reminders, letters were issued with the relevant letterhead from the branch that issued the letter. Most of these were for elders' eyes only but we have made available to all.

You will find that most direction in printed form doesn't include a letterhead to avoid legal liability towards certain corporations. I hope that clarifies your query.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    You will find that most direction in printed form doesn't include a letterhead to avoid legal liability towards certain corporations. I hope that clarifies your query.

CYA -- That is a reasonable explanation considering the matter addressed. Thank you.

Doc

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hey red, welcome (back). I had no idea you’d been here before, but I’m not surprised.

I actually linked to your recent Reddit thread a couple days ago, and a few of us talked about it here (starting 6th post down):

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4917598026727424/just-had-thought?page=5

Please feel free to chime in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit