The Vaccine mandate has been lifted, with no explanation or apologies

by redsetter2 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• redsetter2
  • redsetter2
    redsetter2

I couldn't sign into my account redsetter1, this is my new account.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

it wasn't sustainable what with the truth coming out about the poison

• hoser
    hoser

Institutions that mandated co vid vaccines are now being sued and they are losing.

That’s why watchtower is dropping the mandate now.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Legal ramifications.

Thats what its all about.

When it comes to to legal threats,, you really see what this organization is really all about.

• Listener
    Listener

The wording of the persons that are responsible for the change is very long winded, if not confusing.

What they are saying is that one Committee, headed by some of the Governing Body members has approved the request made by another Committee headed by some members of the Governing Body.

This means that neither their FDS or Governing Body, as a whole, made this decision.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Beth Sarim,

I agree. The move is all about secular policy.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Listener,

I agree. I work at WHQ and I was redsetter1 and nextgenwatchtower24 on Reddit. I've decided to fully migrate here as this site has what I would call a more mature audience and less toxic environment. This document is privy only to circuit overseers. I can privately send you the pdf if you wanted further verification of its legitimacy. Also, if you ask any circuit overseer this month about the vaccine requirement, all COs will confirm that there is none. The information is very slowly bleeding out to PIMIs. If this can be shared to Reddit that would be great.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

Amazing Redsetter2

Could you send me the PDF please

https://www.dadseekingtruth.com/

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

REDSETTER2:

Welcome to the forum. I sometimes look at Reddit and see it’s a young crowd. As to it being toxic, who knows? Some disgruntled persons thought that about this place. But, I think toxicity is in the eyes of the beholder.

I haven’t seen this vaccine news on Reddit unless I missed it.

This is very interesting and probably done for legal reasons - which I believe is the force behind the other recent changes. Theocratic? Don’t make me laugh.. But, I always felt the religion shouldn’t have been sticking its nose into people’s medical business!

I never got that vaccine anyway but it makes no difference since I’m Out of the religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit