The Vaccine mandate has been lifted, with no explanation or apologies

by redsetter2 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    From my sources, it appears that if any questions are asked, the COs will verbally communicate to whoever questions this that there is no additional document indicating that a vaccination requirement is mandatory.

Until U turn on mandates they have to keep fully vaccinated

There are many of us elders who were not allowed to go as we’re not vaccinated.

Next elders school will be the same until they officially do a U turn on the mandate

until it official COBEs will keep asking are you upto date with boosters before your next KM school?

my COBE knows I didn’t take any clots shots so it will be interesting to see if I’m allowed to go to next school

until U turn is official have to keep getting latest clot shoot

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Mikejw,

Correct. If we all bear this in mind: Some COBEs have a very short memory, conveniently for them.

Overall, many COBEs will be obedient, others will forget for a time until they get whipped by the CO. Remember, there are a great many staunch pro-vax COBEs out there.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Yes I think most COBEs are all follow the direction to be pro vax. I don’t think any will forget direction. Once some direction is in place that is the way things are done unless further direction from the GB.

So if only the CO has had this U turn direction then he has to tell all congregations individually before next KM school.

All those elders who were not allowed to attend because they are not fully vaccinated will assume they can’t go to the next one either unless they hear there has been a U turn on the policy

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Before this U turn did anyone check every brother and sister were fully vaccinated before every pioneer school or other training school?

• LV101
    LV101

Why would they apologize -- many elderly were snuffed out and WT picked up estates. It shortens life spans and called the 'slow-kill' method to speed up/continue big pharma's/medical $$$.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I never thought of that aspect before. The more people get jabbed the more funds get donated in wills.

This has actually happened in my congregation and the older ones may still be alive if they didn’t take the clog shots.

• LV101
    LV101

It was a win-win for WT. They not only shortened time collecting on estates of the elderly and perhaps childless, younger, couples, (know many younger ones who checked out/died not JWs) but also received compensation from government for promoting the horror. Why they'd need to worry about losing any tax exemptions is slim -- they jump to authoritative demands.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The demands of the organization trump everything.

Like a vaccine mandate.

Of course they wont apologize.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

LV101: "Why they'd need to worry about losing any tax exemptions is slim -- they jump to authoritative demand"

They used to be recklessly fearless. Rutherford went to jail for his agitation. Knorr happily sent young men like Terry to jail rather than allow a civilian work in lieu compromise over the draft.

Now, the slightest whiff of government resistance and they fold like a seven high poker hand. 🙄

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I understand why this U turn clog shit mandates is tried to be kept quiet for Cos only. Surely this will make many wake up.

at the time many had questions about these jabs but trusted they were safe purely on what the GB said, now it seems the GB are doubtful about the direction from Jehovah

but how will everyone know there has been this U turn if only COs got the memo?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit