The Vaccine mandate has been lifted, with no explanation or apologies

by redsetter2 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Listener - “…What they are saying is that one Committee, headed by some of the Governing Body members has approved the request made by another Committee headed by some members of the Governing Body… This means that neither their FDS or Governing Body, as a whole, made this decision.”

😄 LOL, reminds me of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvcAfXv6R3s

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

So from now on those attending pioneer schools and SKE will no longer have to go and get latest boosters.

It a bit late as usual. Jehovahs chariot is so slow and always late.

These old men haven’t got a clue, they have been in a bubble for decades and are now trying to claim the direction is from Jehovah.

All this time everyone attending any of their schools had to go and get latest clot shots. They were so arrogant saying “would Jehovah really let the governing body and all full time servants take this vaccine if it was harmful?”

this is a good question and now we know the vaccine is harmful you wish you hadn’t asked that question David Splain?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

IMO there are only two reasons WT makes any busybody decision. Legal liability of they do not, and $$$$$.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

From my sources, it appears that if any questions are asked, the COs will verbally communicate to whoever questions this that there is no additional document indicating that a vaccination requirement is mandatory.

So what I'm getting from this is that it's similar to the letter pioneers received regarding "an hour requirement" and some months later they were told specifically what hour requirement they now have.

If this proves true, then I'm hoping the Governing Body will actually own up in an upcoming GB Update about removing the COVID-19 restrictions from all schools, though I doubt any form of apology from them. Even the WHO, on 5th May 2023, formally announced that COVID-19 is no longer a global health emergency. So much for the "Chariot" that moves at "lightning speed", it's been so slow!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    redsetter2 - “…this site has what I would call a more mature audience…”

Well, shit, no wonder I’ve had so much trouble fitting in here.

😏

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously though…

…even though there’s always something interesting going on at the XJW Reddit, I’ve never felt an overwhelming urge to sign up.

We may be a little dysfunctional here, but that place is a fucking zoo.

😄

• NotNew
    NotNew

Well..........it sure doesn't look like one without having any letterhead.

https://avoidjw.org/letters/

Did You Know ... ? Prior to March 2018, all letters to Congregations and Bodies of Elders had a letterhead from one of Jehovah's Witnesses cooperating entities. Because AvoidJW.org made them public, they removed the letterhead from almost all letters to ensure plausible deniability.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

How lawyerly of them.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Oh forgot ,,, " no apology" is necessary either.

Of course.

Even after affecting lives tremendously.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

An apology would be an admission of wrongdoing, and as we know, they never do anything wrong 🙄(especially in areas that have legal repercussions).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit