The Vaccine mandate has been lifted, with no explanation or apologies

by redsetter2 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• underground
    underground

Check your PMs redsetter2

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Interesting the way they implemented this U turn.

“The document has been removed from JW hub”

no apologies no reasons why they were wrong before no explanation for this U turn.

All those brothers who were not allowed to go to Elders school because they were not fully vaccinated should have another school put on just for the unvaccinated who were not allowed to go

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Riley, if you are up to date with your vaccine program, you should be on your 9th booster by now, that is according to CDC guidelines. Why do you think that is? That's because you don't get herd immunity by vaccinating people during an endemic. You get herd immunity by not vaccinating. Those with good natural immunity sterilizes the virus. No virus means no transmission. Leaky vaccines cause variants to arise and mRNA producers can never keep up with the new variants. They will always be one step behind.These do not stop transmission either. What did stop the virus was Omicron, a mild but dominating variant with flu symptoms. Nothing to do with mRNA vaccines.

Just throwing it out there for Riley.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Just more "New Light".

Jehover's Chariot is on the move!

Broken Down Wagon | Latindog | Flickr

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

So the wording of this U turn is very very interesting.

They say you no longer have to be vaccinated to attend any of their programs.

They used to say you have to confirm that you are fully vaccinated to attend. There was some confusion what fully vaccinated means, some think it means you have to be up to date with your boosters.

Now they don’t say that you no longer have to be fully vaccinated they just say you no longer need to be vaccinated at all.

Its as if they are admitting those fully unvaccinated were right

• Bribie
    Bribie

The GB have indeed done a U Turn.

After tens of thousands of deaths and injuries from these bio- weapons they have finally connected the dots. But why did they go down this path of promoting these dangerous vaccines in the first place? We are familiar with Greek terminology, the Greek word Pharmakeia means the use of medicine, drugs and spells. We are warned against the use of illicit drugs that have hallucinating effects on our minds and actions. There is a close connection with demonism.

And yet the GB in effect told the world wide brotherhood to take something and inject it into our bodies that comes from a sorcerer. To me this is madness! Making yourself an experiment for a drug that is novel and never went through the required clinical phases and was released under emergency measures is just more madness!

Praying about what to do and then saying God has given direction to take these vaccines just makes no sense to me at all. This is the pink elephant in the room.

The scripture in Ephesians 6:12 is very appropriate.

because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

The GB got caught up in the group think and believed that 2+2=5 and possibly brain washed into their actions. All just my opinion but there are many questions still unanswered.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    Praying about what to do and then saying God has given direction to take these vaccines just makes no sense to me at all. This is the pink elephant in the room.

Yes they wish they could go back in time and change to a neutral stance but they can’t.

This really is the pink elephant with purple spots in the room and now they want everyone to not talk about this U turn, it’s too late.

How can JWs not talk about this huge elephant in the room. Are we supposed to forget that the GB gave this direction? You can’t forget there were too many heated debates about the GB direction.

I remember all the divisions that were very heated, these divisions were caused by the GB direction.

Some did have doubts about the safety of these injections but they trusted the GB to such an extent they concluded that the shots must be safe.

Thankfully their trust in the GB has been shattered but it’s too late they have had multiple spike protein shots and damaged their health

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

In my congregation some were talking on zoom about if they should go and get latest boosters.

Someone said until we get new direction from the GB then we should just follow the current direction and trust Jehovah

so only elders know about the U turn

rank and file still think the direction is to keep going for your boosters

some people are on nine now

• Freeorange
    Freeorange

They know they sent their flock to the slaughter. Won’t be long now. They’ll make the jump to all online so the members dying doesn’t seem so obvious if you’re not in person. This was no mistake of the GB, they knew and know exactly what they are doing. $$$

https://adverse-events-jw.org/

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Reading through those JW testimonials is so sad.

So many similar stories like “My congregation is full of people sick from the vaccine

cancers and heart problems are common
    Before the injections they were mostly healthy “

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit