Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
  • mouthy
    mouthy

....Sheila!!!I am glad it came!!! took since the 2nd of Dec..( must have come by snail)You must have missed the brooch?It too was in there with your S on it with an angel...There was so much paper in it ....Have a happy Christmas

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Elsewhere (David), thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes, of all days to receive a gift, December 24th. I was baggy eyed when I met the UPS man, but it was handed over to me, in excellent condition.

Elsewhere, you can certainly wrap things nicely. WOW! so perfect too.....and your little comment about looking before Christmas Day:

"May the hand that opens these gifts before Christmas be infested with the fleas of a thousand camels!"

That was hilarious.

Thank you Elsewhere, may you have a Merry Christmas too!!

Cheers!
    Rayzorblade

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awww shucks! T'aint nuth'in!

I just hope you haven't already gotten one of what I gave ya!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I got my gift today....Thank you SheliaM....

Delicious smelling candles....they're burning now.....

Have a Very Merry Christmas , everyone......

Lisa

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Mouthy your right it was wrapped in the stuff I love it ...It's an angel and a S for my initial looks great on my coat. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Lisa WHOOO HOOOO That is from a local candle company they promised it would make it today. I am SO glad you like the scents. Those are my favorites and I was hoping you loved candles WHOOOO HOOOOOO

Happy Happy Christmas

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am so glad everyone is touched by their presents,,,,, that is so cool,,,,,,,

I am starting to worry mine was lost..........or maybe the intendee was hopeing for something better..

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I'm still digging Santa tippy-toeing through the JW icon. Too cute!

It's amazing. My Secret Santa gift arrived from Elsewhere (Thanks again), and my good buddy over in Guernsey, received his gift yesterday, Christmas Eve: perfect timing.

That made my day/night.

Celebrated this evening with some friends at work, as well as, iiz2cool, Aztec and her son. We had good food, good cheer, and Aztec's son got to play with the house sound system: too funny!

Lovely night, and it felt great!

I hope everyone has had a lovely evening and an even better morning.

Thanks to all. The e-mails and PMs etc., are gifts in themselves.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas,
    Rayzorblade

• reboot
    reboot

Great Big Hug for you Morty.....thankyou so much for your presents-the tree decoration is really lovely and how did you know the size of my ankle?? The anklet is beautiful, and fits perfectly... and it all reached me in great condition....( due to the 'demonic' good luck charm inside no doubt- lol )

merry Christmas morty and family....and everyone else too- I hope you all had a wonderful day.
    Christmas TreeRockettes

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Reboot, finally opened my (only) Christmas present: a nice warm morning coat.

But I lost it, Viv saw the coat and arrested it immediately: it was her sice and since she had none.... she took it.

But I want to let you know that I was really glad with it. Thank you very much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit