Secret Santa II......

by Gadget 210 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun

CalamityJane, XJW_B12, I'm so glad to hear that the gift got there okay! *big big smile*

Have a Happy Christmas, & take care

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was so thrilled with my gift from Cruznheart. I wanted to take a digital picture and show you all.. I will get but am in the middle of a move. It was my only gift (to me) under my tree until my move in my old apartment.. so it was a very welcome site to help my first xmas feel real. Now my tree is up in my new apartment where new gifts I am told are on their way will go!! This is so much fun!

I still haven't heard if my gift as Secret Santa arrived... hmmmm

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Christmas Snow

I got my Secret Santa gift!!!!

I got my Secret Santa gift!!!!

Thank you Caligirl and Freedom96!!! I must say Caligirl, you are very talented at wrapping presents! It looks great!

Don't worry! I promise not to open it until Christmas!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well, it's Christmas Eve.

Not sure what's going on with the mail/courier companies.

I sent out my Secret Santa (via Morrislamb) over 2 weeks ago.

I also sent out a package to my very dear friend in the Channel Islands of Great Britain, but he still hasn't received his item yet either.

Still crossing my fingers for a Christmas Eve delivery, to/from me.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

1 more day to go, and I can open the gift from Valis. Wondering if it's something from his "shop" hmmmmm

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I guess my secret santa person did not receive theirs yet Should I tell them who I sent it too???

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WHooooooo Grace thank you sssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooomuch the gifts are so wonderful.

Let's see I have a little mennonite couple magnet,

A little plaque with a bell that says "If you need Maid service ring bell if no one answers do it yourself,

two ornaments one with my name and the year and it's a bear, a

refrigerator magnet that is from the mennonite community, a little snowmna that matches one I have and wanted more like it, How did you pick the PERFECT snowman???

a tape on the lies of the Wachtower,

an aborigini tapestry Gosh soooo much....

WOW I am overwhemled

Thank you sooooo much
    ((((((((((((((((Grace))))))))))))))))

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I just check the Tracking Number for the package going to my Secret Santa recipient and the package was juuuust delivered!

Just in the nick of time!

Hell, I shipped it on the 13th!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit