GB bites off more than they can chew!

by biblexaminer 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''We all bite off more than we can chew at times. Human nature.''

What a lame-brain excuse.

''I don't know what that unseen liability might be unless it is undisclosed molestation settlements, but I do think that the WTS is now the Sears/KMart of the religious world. Their irrelevance in the marketplace has finally caught up with them.''

Maybe it's just because time is catching-up with a doomsday, man-made religion which it's teachings are based on falsehoods and misinterpretations.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

How do they not make themselves dizzy in their spin rooms?

• steve2
    steve2

If anything proves this is an organization that specializes first and foremost in literature sales, it is the slippery statements about the New World translation's availability.

You're absolutely right: They deliberately create the wrong impression because of a deliberate failure to make a distinction between the revised English NWT and earlier editions.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I have to say I don't read the watchtower rag anymore and I don't pay attention at the study beyond having one comment for which I raise my hand. I prefer not to get asked, raising the hand for me is enough. Then I go back to what I was doing. I can be completely detached, as if I am not there.

That said, my wife was the one that initially noticed the idea that the paragraph was intimating that the NWT rev.ed. was available in another language. I was, at first, uninterested. I don't care anymore what the hell goes on in that bastion of stupidity. But she was adamate. So, I decided to copy some of the quote and search for it on -on line watchtower-

Lo and behold. It was from 2006/7

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

bibleexaminer - "...Why do not GB who appear able to make any change they want, clean up JC In other words, the Watchtower Fable & Trick Society is DEAD BROKE."

Stephen Lett did say that there was "more money going out than coming in" on one of the recent monthly broadcasts.

I don't know about bad debts or overextending, but I'm pretty sure that at least the Conscious Class has finally just zipped up their wallets.

That - in and of itself - would case a significant cash flow shortage, IMO.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Stephen Lett did say that there was "more money going out than coming in" on one of the recent monthly broadcasts.

I don't know about bad debts or overextending, but I'm pretty sure that at least the Conscious Class has finally just zipped up their wallets.''

I believe that was last May, or June broadcast.

It's a good guess that the ''Conscious Class''' has zipped their wallets. It's evident when you hear about defecits announced at A$$emblies!!

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

It's a few years off, but once the land transaction goes through and the GB fat asses actually move out of NY, then the 'talking' will commence.

Where'd the money go?

Down the rabbit hole.

And the governing bastards will still be asking, DEMANDING, more $$$$$

That will be the turning point.

Whatever gravitational forces are at play, sucking the $$$$ down the rabbit hole, that gravitational force will make the final move to scoop everything up as the black hole of Watchtower collapses in on itself.

Then it's

DASVIDANIYA

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    This is where I see ''tithing'' coming in to be mandatory.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It's an American religion. Started in America, headquartered in America, all gb members live in America, and jehober loves English much better than other languages.

God bless America!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''God bless America!''

It's an ''American religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit