CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE

by Newly Enlightened 122 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I'm going to order a hardback copy and donate it to my local library.

Brilliant idea Diogenesister. I'll do that too for the library I work in. Don't put it in reference, no one will find it. If you donate it they will put it in the 200s, the religious section and it will help a lot of those seeking answers who will pick it up and borrow it. We have a copy of Goodbye to Jehovah's Paradise in that section written by an exJW and it's never been pinched.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    Every library needs a copy. It's where I was able to borrow and read it from.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Yes exactly Amelia, that's where I found it, saved my life, got me out!

• carla
    carla

Out of stock on Amazon as of 3-4-18 am. Looking forward to ordering it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Just talked to an old-timer JW whose getting tired of WT's ever-changing ways. This individual remembers Ray Franz and his great contributions to the Aid Book (Blue Book) and is delighted to know that Crisis Of Conscience will be available this month. I told her it was going to be a gift from me to her...she was all :):):):)!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...It seems rather providential and not by accident that many...many of WT's publications are headed to the chopping block while at the same time Ray Franz's Crisis Of Conscience is making a big come-back...hmmm!

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Brilliant news! Will do much to help others.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Thanks xanthippe I will do!

• steve2
    steve2

Hurrah! Speculation over the "intentions" of the legal publisher ends and re-publishing and distribution of this classic begins!

Who cares who authored the introduction? Facts are, it is legally available and does not cost the earth.

• careful
    careful

SBF:

A new introduction written by a Trinitarian from the Watchman Foundation? I wonder what Ray Franz would have made of that.

Spot on. I doubt Ray would have liked that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit