CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE

by Newly Enlightened 113 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Searril
    Searril

As someone who had never even heard of CoC or ISoCF until a few years ago, I am one of the ones who read an improper pdf version that I found on the internet. I'm not bragging about it as I know it wasn't a great thing to do, but I had given up on being able to find a legitimate copy for a reasonable price. The third hand reseller prices were exorbitant. I'm not making excuses for myself, just admitting what I did and explaining why.

All that said, however, I am very happy to hear that a new edition is being published and I absolutely intend on purchasing a legitimate copy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I too read a pdf because it was my only option. I'd do it again if I had to.

I've now ordered 3 paperback versions from Amazon ( hardback not yet available). I'm going to donate 2. I also planned to do that.

Just out of interest, e-book collections from Amazon ( and I've got over 700 as I'm a mad reader) finish with you when you die ie you can't pass them on to anyone!!

By the way bravo SBF for your apology, you're less of a hypocrite than a few on this site!

• steve2
    steve2

No Diogenesister, e books you have purchased do not necessarily die when you die. Anyone who has your user name and password can access them. It is over to you whether and to whom you pass on those “keys”.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Just got my softcover copy today!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit